Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

how I would change kon

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If I could tweak things I would have lex kidnap jon from Convergence lois and Clark sometime in the nine years they have been on the planet,and clone him at Cadmus ,with the genetic material he already had of new 52 lois and Clark added to it. Then have Harvest steal Lexs clone superboy and act like he was his all along.

I would have tim,bart,and Cassie break kon out from Cadmus (like kesel original and YJ tv show versions).

He would be way over cocky,but smart as hell,and always wanting to do the right thing,like superman would.

I would make his powers ALL tactile telekinesis,let them grow in power as he ages,as in first when he gets out he uses his TTK to enhance his physical self ( Ala Cable,and looking like YJ tv show kon),with only being able to perceive a few wavelengths (sound and infared),then as he gets older he learns to fly,extend by touch destructive shockwaves and a scan sense that works through touch/feeling,and when he is fully grown he goes all powerful with TK energy he can emit through his eyes,hands,or whole body,plus he can sense the entire world around him like a SUPER antenna.

Being under a yellow sun would ONLY BE a catalyst/or the spark that let's his body power itself (like hulk or any other powerful being).he needs nothing but the power he creates inside himself.

No superman like weakness at all,just concentration for any of his powers,BUT because he creates his own power,he has a natural durability that can protect him from sneak attacks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.