How do you want him to come back?

• 59 results
#1 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

So lately we've been seeing and hearing alot of evidence that Superboy aka. Connor Kent may be returning from the dead.  In the back up story Origins and Omens we see that the Black Lanterns may have plans of resurrecting Connor to fight on there side.

In interviews with Didio and Johns they've both made comments that if you think about who the original Adventure Comics was about that you'll know who the star of the new series is about and that the star of the series would make Teen Titan fans extremely happy.

Adventure Comics issue 1 cover - could a newly resurrected Connor be the star?

and then there was the Legion of Superheroes going back in time to get a piece of Lex Luthor's hair...what was that for? Could they be cloning a new Connor?

#2 Posted by Gemma Fox (16 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#3 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

So do you guys/girls want Connor to come back? How should he come back? What kind of role should he play in the DC Universe? Should he rejoin the Teen Titans?

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think that's him at all

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Well eitherway if hes back as him or as Conner i dont care i want him back

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
I want Conner to come back as a Black Lantern...
#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"

i don't think that's him at all

"
well Rucka and Didio said that they are known characters....

and nightwing showed tactile telekinesis...
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should stay gone.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

boooooo

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"boooooo"
You actually want another Kryptonian floating around?
#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I would trade Connor for the 100000 that popped out of nowhere

#14 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I would trade Connor for the 100000 that popped out of nowhere
"
So would I.Touche Nighthunter.
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

i would rather have him come back someway that has him keep his memory

i would say a black lantern but like martian manhunter i would hate to see him zombified

#16 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

i really think he's going to be the star of adventure comics so i don't think he's coming back as a black lantern unless he does come back as one and some how he gets restored back to normal then

#17 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Two wrongs don't make a right.  If you want to use a character, DC, don't kill him off.

That being said, having him join the Legion of Unliving or Black Lantern Corps or whatever short lived group of undead bad guys only to have him go right back to being dead afterwards isn't a problem in my eyes.

#18 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

no way connor was such an awesome character and had alot of story possibilities i really hope he comes back and stays back

#19 Posted by SUNMAN (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should come back to turn the tied on some colossal battle. I wish he came back when the Legion was fighting superboy ptime.

#20 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

this is running in the back of the dc books this month....i can only guess where it's coming from but it looks like the legion of 3 worlds since it looks like he's fighting prime
#21 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

and it's George Perez' art

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool if he was back.

#23 Posted by Erik (32096 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he comes back permanently. 

#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of my favorite DC characters are dead right now. They are doing no good for me lol

#25 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Most of my favorite DC characters are dead right now. They are doing no good for me lol
"
it's always about you isn't it? :P
#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Chaos Agent said:
"Nobody said:
"Most of my favorite DC characters are dead right now. They are doing no good for me lol
"
it's always about you isn't it? :P
"
It should be! :P
#27 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

aww nobody cares :P

#28 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

the best part is it looks like he's beating on prime....it's about that time the punk got what was coming to him

#29 Posted by Darkspyda15 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they bring back connner with a power upgrade so he can take down prime an not get his a** handed to him again....

#30 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it would be cool to have him come back to fight prime in the future....have him come out of whatever he comes out of and as prime is wetting himself conner yells "ROUND THREE!!!"

#31 Posted by KidVega (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Alive in the future and a zombie in the present?
I don't remember the interview but it said that it will no resurrections in the Blackest Nigth.

But if he  come back i want the Fun Superboy  of the 90's
The adventures in hawaii with Rex, Roxy, Dubilex and the adventures in Cadmus Project were the best of Superboy.

About Adventure Comics V2, i think that the star will be Superboy, the young Clark Kent, not Connor.

#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
KidVega said:
"The adventures in hawaii with Rex, Roxy, Dubilex and the adventures in Cadmus Project were the best of Superboy."
Truth.
#33 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

here's a little bit of an geoff johns interview:

NRAMA: In Adventure Comics #0, Scar says something about Superboy. Are we going to see that in Blackest Night?

GJ: If you want to follow that, you should read Legion of 3 Worlds #4. And then Adventure Comics #1.

NRAMA: Does Lex Luthor play into that? Because Lex Luthor was going to play a part in Legion of 3 Worlds, right?

GJ: No, you saw a scene where the Legionaires went back in time in the last issue and got a strand of his hair. But that's it.
#34 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so maybe Nightwing wasn't connor after all....

#35 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

no....do you want me to spoil it for you?

#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"no....do you want me to spoil it for you?"
Spoil it for me in a  PM
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like a spoiler pm too, please.

#38 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

me too,a spoiler,pm,pls

#39 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
YES PLZ.
#40 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
I know who it is, that's why I said that

And because of popular demand

Spoilers alert

The new Nightwing is Christopher Kent
#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll take him back as a Black Lantern so he can kick the crap out of that Sodamite Daxam Yat.... no, wait... that Daxamite Sodam Yat...

M

#42 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio

so with johns hints in that interview i'm willing to put money on him returning in legion of 3 worlds

#43 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

He did say in an interview that we should put big attention in Legion of three worlds #4 and adventure comics #1

#44 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"He did say in an interview that we should put big attention in Legion of three worlds #4 and adventure comics #1
"
yeah i know....i posted that part of the interview above

i'm constantly on the lookout for news concerning his return
#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"i'll take him back as a Black Lantern so he can kick the crap out of that Sodamite Daxam Yat.... no, wait... that Daxamite Sodam Yat...

M
"
I wouldn't be surprised sodom gets his ass kicked by everyone
#46 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Methos said:
"i'll take him back as a Black Lantern so he can kick the crap out of that Sodamite Daxam Yat.... no, wait... that Daxamite Sodam Yat...

M
"
I wouldn't be surprised sodom gets his ass kicked by everyone
"
we kind of already know that sodam lives through blackest night
#47 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
we kind of already know that sodam lives through blackest night"

And we know that anything published by DC showing a "Future Event" can't be taken as Canon information as the future changes constantly in the DC universe...

i've got scans from Green Lantern showing a future where the Green Lanterns are outlaws and criminals..... other scans showing a future where Green Lanterns are protectors of a vast galactic empire after the Apokalypse Wars....

neither of these futures came true, but they were both shown and accepted as Canon.... what makes the future shown in Leigon any different?

M
#48 Posted by danhimself (22454 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"danhimself said:
we kind of already know that sodam lives through blackest night"

And we know that anything published by DC showing a "Future Event" can't be taken as Canon information as the future changes constantly in the DC universe...

i've got scans from Green Lantern showing a future where the Green Lanterns are outlaws and criminals..... other scans showing a future where Green Lanterns are protectors of a vast galactic empire after the Apokalypse Wars....

neither of these futures came true, but they were both shown and accepted as Canon.... what makes the future shown in Leigon any different?

M
"
good point...no future storylines ever end up happening
#49 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they should start happening though. I think he will return as a black lantern

#50 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

"
I hate your predictions. The last one you had was awfully spot-on... But, wrong at the same time. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.