His Return

#1 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Conner come back and what comic  does he do so?

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude: don't know how he was killed but he comes back in final crisis: legion of three worlds and he is getting his own book ADVENTURE COMICS that comes out in august
#3 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks. I need to read final crisis

#4 Posted by Darkspyda15 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

You dont know how he was killed?

#5 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkspyda15 said:
"

You dont know how he was killed?

"
and came back
#6 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

i know how he was killed , just not   his return.

#7 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

His return was in the fortress of solitude remember when supes was knocked into a coma by Doomsday and he was in that regenarator thing while they used it on connor but cause he was dead it took 1000 years and when he was revived the legion brought him back to the present
#8 Posted by kaiserg (20 posts) - - Show Bio

He was killed in final crisis by superboy Prime.

#9 Posted by SUNMAN (6941 posts) - - Show Bio
RedK said:
@mighty dude: don't know how he was killed but he comes back in final crisis: legion of three worlds and ... [more]
how do you not know how he was killed?! Did you follow Teen Titans or  Infinite Crisis at all.

kaiserg said:
He was killed in final crisis by superboy Prime. [more]
It was Infinite Crisis not Final Crisis. Superboy had been dead for a while when Final Crisis happened. Batman and Darkseid are the only ones who die of note in Final Crisis. 
#10 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN: no i didn't follow titans or the crisis back then
#11 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I was pretty happy that he came back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.