Fans of the Cassie and Conner relationship?

#1 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

How cool does this looks?

#2 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

What comic is this from?

#3 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

adventure comics #2

#4 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Better

Also, Connor should know its irresponsible to move the moon closer to earth just to make things more romantic.

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Better Also, Connor should know its irresponsible to move the moon closer to earth just to make things more romantic. [more]
It's also irresponsible to make the dog hold up the table as well.
#6 Posted by The Hyperboy (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Conner...such a dick...look at him, that's animal abuse.

#7 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I was about to say that there should be any law agaisnt that! Poor Krypto....

#8 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
Zoom said: Better Also, Connor should know its irresponsible to move the moon closer to earth just to make things ... [more]
Lol its the silver age all over again

The poor thing probably hasn't even noticed, though if he stays true to character, he'll run off to chase cars or something after a few seconds.
#9 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a page from Teen Titans Origins and Omens,  I wonder if the blacked out person is Cassie because Conner got her pregnant?

#10 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude: Is she kissing Blue Beetle ??!!?
#11 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it, this is a page of future things to come so I wonder what makes her kiss him i thought she was in to Conner , and he just came back to life . Maybe things don't work out with SB.

#12 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

we truly dont know if that will happen weve seen other futures that didnt happen so maybe the wont happen

#13 Posted by KidVega (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" How cool does this looks?

It isn't cool.

If i wish a romantic tale i would watch mexicans novels!

#14 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@KidVega said:
"@Calvin said:
" How cool does this looks?

It isn't cool.

If i wish a romantic tale i would watch mexicans novels!
"
=P
#15 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude said:
" This is a page from Teen Titans Origins and Omens,  I wonder if the blacked out person is Cassie because Conner got her pregnant?
"
Woah Woah Woah Woah  Is she kissing Blue Beetle there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so dumbfounded I am not even going to comment on the Jay Garrick corpse or the dark image of someone pregneant.
#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude said:
"This is a page from Teen Titans Origins and Omens,  I wonder if the blacked out person is Cassie because Conner got her pregnant?
"

i would like to pick this up.

HOw could ravenger really get the best of cassie.

I htink they should be together
#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7139 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @mighty dude said:
"This is a page from Teen Titans Origins and Omens,  I wonder if the blacked out person is Cassie because Conner got her pregnant?
"
i would like to pick this up.HOw could ravenger really get the best of cassie.I htink they should be together "
The Ravager thing actually happened because Cassie's powers were weakened by this criminal guy they were holding. Ravager got the best of Bombshell and Cassie during that issue it is well written
#18 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude said:
" This is a page from Teen Titans Origins and Omens,  I wonder if the blacked out person is Cassie because Conner got her pregnant?
"
what issue is that from?
#19 Posted by KidVega (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN said:
" @mighty dude said:
" This is a page from Teen Titans Origins and Omens,  I wonder if the blacked out person is Cassie because Conner got her pregnant?"
Woah Woah Woah Woah  Is she kissing Blue Beetle there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so dumbfounded I am not even going to comment on the Jay Garrick corpse or the dark image of someone pregneant.
"
That it isn't Jay Garrick is some dude with a cap.
Anyway.... DO IT RAVAGER! DO IT!
#20 Posted by danhimself (22219 posts) - - Show Bio

the corpse belongs to Eddie aka the Red Devil

#21 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" the corpse belongs to Eddie aka the Red Devil "
and im getting the feeling that the teen titans casket is his
#22 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

so now that legion of three worlds 5 of 5 is out, does anyone think they are going to get back together

#23 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" so now that legion of three worlds 5 of 5 is out, does anyone think they are going to get back together "
honestly i don't think they will
#24 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tim+Cassie is better. I love Connor and all, but I think those two are better together.

#25 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
" I think Tim+Cassie is better. I love Connor and all, but I think those two are better together. "
but tim is not the same person he was when they went on that one date
i dont think either tim or conner will get with cassie
#26 Posted by Wonder_Boy1 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
@mighty dude:  Actually, I read something, I think it was Dan DiDio, saying that Conner and Cassie have a baby in the future. 
As for the whole 'kissing Blue Beetle' thing. Idk. I mean obviously all the other things on that page happened i.e. Rose trying to stab her when she's weak, Eddie dying, I'm guessing the Kid Flash costume signifies Bart coming back. But anyway, yeah she is supposed to get pregnant in the future from Conner.
#27 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio

haven't been to a comic shop in a WHILE, so can anyone tell me how things are between the two now? I heard they were alittle rocky.
#30 Posted by daredevil21134 (10645 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting
#31 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really a big fan of their relation ship but ok  no offense but its kind of cheesy

#32 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Conner deserves to be with Tim. They're perfect for each other.
#33 Posted by Nerdman3000 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Superboy and Cassie get back together.
#34 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

So what is their statis at this point?
#35 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

They broke up...So Conner can be with his cousin...Lori...WTF?

#36 Posted by Hot (12 posts) - - Show Bio
Their relationship is ok.
#37 Posted by PowerHerc (80827 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Conner and Cassie together.   
I'm a fan of their relatioship.
#38 Edited by AthenaAsamiyaIshida (1 posts) - - Show Bio

English: Hey guys!, it's truth that DC Comics destruyed this beautiful and cool couple: Conner x Cassie but we will do for support them! I'm joined in web pages like Tumblr and deviantART to help this ship, however, it's sad there aren't Conner x Cassie's groups in Facebook. They must be together but they need us!!! More fanarts, fanfics and fans!!!.

Español: ¡Oigan!, es verdad que DC Comics arruinó esta bella y genial pareja: Conner x Cassie pero aún podemos hacer algo por ellos, yo estoy metida en página de tumblr y deviantART para apoyar esta pareja, sin embargo, es triste que no haya grupos de esta pareja en Facebook. Ellos deben estar juntos pero nos necesitan, ¡¡¡Más fanarts, fanfics y fans!!!.

Alguien que me traduzca esto último (O usen google traductor): Jamás dejaré de decir que DC Comics tiene la culpa y como Homero Simpsons hizo huelga de hambre en cierto capítulo cuando trato de decir la verdad, yo me abstengo de ver "Caricaturas de DC Comics" como muestra de mi desacuerdo, ODIO y decepción por haber traicionado el Conner x Cassie, estoy convencida que es una estrategia comercial aunque lo nieguen.

#39 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet if superboy got Cassie pregnant, Clark wud kick his ass

#40 Posted by waezi2 (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who find it kinda creepy? I mean, Conner is technically, what, five?

#41 Posted by stephens2177 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

@waezi2: he was with a older tana moon for a good portion of his first series run.miss Martian on the YJ show was like really 48 or something,that's how he rolls.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.