Fairly large error in Superboy 22

#1 Posted by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

getting caught up in my reading & noticed what seems to be quite the stupid (if I may judge) error in Superboy 22.

On these panels/pages specifically:

Clearly the blonde girl introduces herself as "Coop", then when the bully interjects the red-head is referred to as Coop. Then when the Bully exits Coops returns to being the blonde (who wasn't even visually part of the conflict with the bully).

I guess I expect more out of professional editors/writers/artists/(whoever's at fault here).

#2 Edited by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Either it was a large error like you say,OR their was a whole shit ton of psionic illusion casting going on there....,which was exactly what the issue was about hmm.

#3 Posted by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: That'd be a nice excuse for the book's team, haha. If that were the case Kon should have at least noted confusion ("...wasn't she blonde?"). I don't think that scene was related to the psionics at all. It was just to illustrate how foreign HS is to Kon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.