Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Conner Kent has a thing for Supergirl

• 80 results
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

He unwillingly stated it in the most recent adventure comics as well as 

Thinks Cassie talks to much 
    Mentions thoughts of marrying cassie 

Actually got his Freeze breath ability 

Had a great issue this month that anyone reading blackest night and likes Conner (as well as knows about his recent return to life) should read and will enjoy

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

no one finds this weird and incest?  

Would anyone rather see him dating supergirl? 

I never really thought about it before but the offspring of Conner and Cassie would be the ultimate being.
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " no one finds this weird and incest?   Would anyone rather see him dating supergirl?  I never really thought about it before but the offspring of Conner and Cassie would be the ultimate being. "
    Weird, maybe a little, incest, not quite as much. I still prefer the Conner/Cassie pairing though.
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking
    lets not try to forget that he had certain feelings toward the earlier version of supergirl the Matrix one.... Superboy was trying to come on to her and showed obvious attraction to her when he 1st came out
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

It's just the ring trying to get a raise out of Cassie. Black lanterns have been saying lies since the first issue of BN, and now is not the time to start believing them.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking
    he was still attracted to matrix supergirl if that says anything and that was over a decade ago..
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @castleking:
    i cant sem to go toyour link. I would post scans but i dont have any. 

They basicaly re first cousins, superman and Kara are first cousins. I know they Conners DNA is a mix of supermans and Lex Luthors but at furtthest awa they aould make them second cousins. (thats still blood related) At least in the U.S. dont believe it is legal to date any family relations closer than your 3rd cousin. (IMO is still wrong, ther are 7 BILLION people on this world, people should have to date their familyto find love)
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

BTW the way they got rid of the black ring? Freaking stupid. He freezes it? He freezes It and throws it into space? We're talking about something which can go through black holes. How the hell is throwing it into space going to stop it? If that ring doesn't come back and make an imprint in Conner's skull in the next issue, I'll be severely disappointed.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking
    @DEGRAAF said:

" @castleking: i cant sem to go toyour link. I would post scans but i dont have any.  They basicaly re first cousins, superman and Kara are first cousins. I know they Conners DNA is a mix of supermans and Lex Luthors but at furtthest awa they aould make them second cousins. (thats still blood related) At least in the U.S. dont believe it is legal to date any family relations closer than your 3rd cousin. (IMO is still wrong, ther are 7 BILLION people on this world, people should have to date their familyto find love) "

you forgot to add Superboy's 3rd blood lineage... he isnt half kryptonian as everyone likes to conveniently forget...
    he is 33.33% superman ......... 33.33% lex........33.33% roxy leech

here i fixed it..  just paste the link in the address bar

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=09-2.jpg

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @castleking:
    still didnt work for the link 

Who is Roxy Leach? ive never heard that
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking
    after Superboy was created they supposedly just used the director of cadmus DNA to make superboy they then tried to replicate superman's dna as closely as possible... granting superboy similar like abilities like Superman.. he then escape b/c he refused to be mind control and the newspaper boys broke him out....

Lex saw superboy on the news flying around and doing an interview about being a  clone of superman. Lex was angry and had a lackey scientist hidden and part of the cadmus lab and asked how it was possible to clone superman,, the scientist then explained that they didnt exactly clone superman... ect ect..... obviously lex had no part whatsoever in the creation of superboy nor had any knowledge,,, major inconsistency and retcon to make Lex seem more important then he was at the time......

so now we end up finding out the Superboy was partially human with tweeked human dna made to look like superman's and made more compatible in order to merge what little superman Dna they could.....

a few months later or yrs in the comic world all the DC clones became infected by a virus that degenerated most clones on the planet including superboy, lex's newer younger body and various other clones. to fix this the cadmus ppl used Guardians blood and DNa to stabilize all the clones.. since guardian was an older clone whose physical development was allowed to grow slower then modern clones via growth accelerations......

again superboys Dna begins to break down.... they use Roxy Leech's Dna and add it to his DNA to help him develop naturally as a human would.... Cadmus adding Roxy's human Dna as part of his genetic code..... once he is healed both Roxy and superboy kiss and no longer follow their feelings since he now shares her dna and few one another as brother and sister..

so technically he has
    superman
    lex or how i prefer it director westfield
    roxy leech
    guardian 
    DNA

but roxy was the daughter of his business manager while he lived in hawaii.... at the time superboy was a young kid with no home or family and needed a legal guardian and income to live on his own so he teamed up with Rex leech to help cash in on the superman name.. while he was being tutored by a cadmus clone named dublex... 

link to roxy's background

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=ROXYLEECH

also just paste the damn link on the address bar
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DEGRAAF

wow, yea i looked her up, was this possibly retconned out? 
    Thanks 

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By castleking
    no none of it was actually retconned just not talked about or acknowledge their was no re ordering of reality to change history...

technically superboy really isnt even superman relative they  just made his human dna look like kryptonian thus replicating superman's power...

ppl then just started saying he was partially clone from supe which is inaccurate.. their is a lot of flaws in superboys story since the last 8 to 10 yrs...

it was understood that superboy didnt have superman dna but just made to look like it via dna manipulation then writers didnt seem to understand this concept and said in teen titan he was half supes and half lex.... retarded...

superboy is really only human altered to look and appear to have kryptonian dna closely resembling supes...

roxxy...
    westfield/lex which ever you prefer
    guardian...

superman wasnt a donnor... per se...

so technically they arent related...
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEGRAAF

cool thanks. That actually kind of disappoints me
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " cool thanks. That actually kind of disappoints me "
    if it makes you feel any better most ppl refuse to accept the true origin of superboy and rather accept him as just a superman lex hybrid..
    with no other DNA in him and writers tend to write him as such...
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By shanana
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " He unwillingly stated it in the most recent adventure comics as well as  Thinks Cassie talks to much Mentions thoughts of marrying cassie  Actually got his Freeze breath ability  Had a great issue this month that anyone reading blackest night and likes Conner (as well as knows about his recent return to life) should read and will enjoy "
    Scans
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @castleking: lol not really, i dont care what others think, i care about what really happened and what really is, Im ok with it. Im just disapointed bc i have been wrong for so long as well as lied to by the writers for so long lol

@Sha
    said:
    " @DEGRAAF said:
    " He unwillingly stated it in the most recent adventure comics as well as  Thinks Cassie talks to much Mentions thoughts of marrying cassie  Actually got his Freeze breath ability  Had a great issue this month that anyone reading blackest night and likes Conner (as well as knows about his recent return to life) should read and will enjoy "
    Scans "

ABOVE
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shanana

I don't necessarily think that's true. The Black Lanterns were saying anything to get under the skin of their foe's. I have an example but i'm not trying to look for it.

However in the past it was said that Cassie was never really Kara's friend and she was just using her to get next to Conner, Black Lantern Conner knew this and that's why he pulled that Card. 

That's my opinion on the matter anyway, but you may very well be right.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By Erik
    @AtPhantom said:
    " It's just the ring trying to get a raise out of Cassie. Black lanterns have been saying lies since the first issue of BN, and now is not the time to start believing them. "
    This. ^^
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Sha:
    Earlier in the comic Conner (while under the spell of the black ring) was thinking to himself while his body as fighting Cassie that the black ring is telling Cassie all his dark secrets and inner thoughts hes had prior to this current moment
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @Sha: Earlier in the comic Conner (while under the spell of the black ring) was thinking to himself while his body as fighting Cassie that the black ring is telling Cassie all his dark secrets and inner thoughts hes had prior to this current moment "
    More like the ring was digging up and exaggerating the thoughts and memories he would still have known better than to say out loud.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AngelFrost

I think Conner and Cassie are sooo cute together. (:

No Caption Provided
    But I don't know :/ I think I'd rather see her with someone else
    it's getting a little tiresome now.
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By castleking
    connor and kara!!!!

i wish i had the superboy comic cover art   

where both are flying together eyeing each other and you can tell connor wanted to get with her... back when she was matrix supergirl.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @AngelFrost said:
    "I think Conner and Cassie are sooo cute together. (:

But I don't know :/ I think I'd rather see her with someone else it's getting a little tiresome now. "
    i like them together, i would love to see their relationship go all the way 

@~The Wanderer~:

i thought he actually said these were all things that he had thought before
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By danhimself
    @castleking said:
    " connor and kara!!!!

where both are flying together eyeing each other and you can tell connor wanted to get with her... back when she was matrix supergirl.

"
    do you know which issue it was?
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @DEGRAAF: Yes but who doesn't at times think things you immediately regret? And then you're really glad you didn't say it out loud?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @~The Wanderer~:
    i agree i just found that one shocking
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By castleking
    @danhimself said:

" @castleking said:

" connor and kara!!!!

"

do you know which issue it was? "
    no im trying to locate it now it was the early TK superboy.... when he had his own comic title in the 90's 
    their is a thumb pic on this site but i cant find it now

i think he should have hooked up with the three various supergirls or is that 4 since two of them merged.

but i have found other scans of him flirting and supergirl being shy...  insinuating certain feelings...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/superboy%20and%20supergirl/siege_perious/SpSG.jpg?o=1

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngelFrost
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    "I think Conner and Cassie are sooo cute together. (:

No Caption Provided
    But I don't know :/ I think I'd rather see her with someone else it's getting a little tiresome now. "
    i like them together, i would love to see their relationship go all the way 

I agree, their relationship didn't really go anyway
    apart from the night in the barn ... 

but, I'd like them to make something of it, or not be together at all.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
    @castleking said:
    " after Superboy was created they supposedly just used the director of cadmus DNA to make superboy they then tried to replicate superman's dna as closely as possible... granting superboy similar like abilities like Superman.. he then escape b/c he refused to be mind control and the newspaper boys broke him out....

Lex saw superboy on the news flying around and doing an interview about being a  clone of superman. Lex was angry and had a lackey scientist hidden and part of the cadmus lab and asked how it was possible to clone superman,, the scientist then explained that they didnt exactly clone superman... ect ect..... obviously lex had no part whatsoever in the creation of superboy nor had any knowledge,,, major inconsistency and retcon to make Lex seem more important then he was at the time......

so now we end up finding out the Superboy was partially human with tweeked human dna made to look like superman's and made more compatible in order to merge what little superman Dna they could.....

a few months later or yrs in the comic world all the DC clones became infected by a virus that degenerated most clones on the planet including superboy, lex's newer younger body and various other clones. to fix this the cadmus ppl used Guardians blood and DNa to stabilize all the clones.. since guardian was an older clone whose physical development was allowed to grow slower then modern clones via growth accelerations......

again superboys Dna begins to break down.... they use Roxy Leech's Dna and add it to his DNA to help him develop naturally as a human would.... Cadmus adding Roxy's human Dna as part of his genetic code..... once he is healed both Roxy and superboy kiss and no longer follow their feelings since he now shares her dna and few one another as brother and sister..

so technically he has
    superman
    lex or how i prefer it director westfield
    roxy leech
    guardian 
    DNA

but roxy was the daughter of his business manager while he lived in La.... at the time superboy was a young kid with no home or family and needed a legal guardian and income to live on his own so he teamed up with Rex leech to help cash in on the superman name.. while he was being tutored by a cadmus clone named dublex... 

link to roxy's background

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=ROXYLEECH

also just paste the damn link on the address bar
    "
    Sharing a fraction of Roxy's DNA does not mean he is 33%. That is your assumed number unless you have a scan. The very same thing goes for the Guardian. You only need to change DNA just a tiny bit to get drastic results. For example, there is less than a 3% difference that separated man from ape. Also, Lex stated in Teen Titans that he made sure that Superboy was made up of Lex's and Superman's DNA. 
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By castleking
    @danhimself said:

""i have the entire series in a digital format so if you can find it let me know and I'll upload it...I looked here and didn't see the cover "

i was wrong it was the reign of supermen boy meets girl cover,,, also inside it has SG teasing SB trying to get him to come work for lex.... 

here is a link since i cant load a scan of the pic.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/thumb/2/2c/Adventures_of_Superman_502.jpg/300px-Adventures_of_Superman_502.jpg&imgrefurl=http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Adventures_of_Superman_Vol_1_502&usg=__aLlQejcCFrun9Kd_NtyeFA815MA=&h=464&w=300&sz=39&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=TOlgaSHkRDRIUM:&tbnh=128&tbnw=83&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dreign%2Bof%2Bsuperman%2Bwhen%2Bboy%2Bmeets%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DEGRAAF

who is the supergirl in this picture? Idk what her difference is to the current one but i always liked this outfit for her more
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @castleking:
    i couldnt even copy and paste the last URL you posted
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By castleking
    @erik said:

"

"

Sharing a fraction of Roxy's DNA does not mean he is 33%. That is your assumed number unless you have a scan. The very same thing goes for the Guardian. You only need to change DNA just a tiny bit to get drastic results. For example, there is less than a 3% difference that separated man from ape. Also, Lex stated in Teen Titans that he made sure that Superboy was made up of Lex's and Superman's DNA.  "
    ur right its just a number... and i take it you have not actually read the entire superboy comic series or you would know that the teen titan was  a complete slap in the face of superboy's history as well as lex since he was shown to not have known about superboy's creation and wanted to study him and had supergirl/matrix try to get him to come work for him...

Lex was shocked and angry when he found out about superboy when he saw him on national t.v. the teen titan story arc made no sense whatsoever. and roxy makes up a large percent of his DNA since it was used as the foundation for superboy's new restructured double helix or whatever you want to call it or is it triple helix?

either way the way superboy was written for over a decade up to the teen titan story arc superboy had no actual superman DNA all the cadmus scientist knew this because he was always in their getting repeated scans and maintenance on his DNA.. i am sure they would have known what they build..

they knew when they made him that they used human Dna and simply modeled it into superman's Dna making it look  as similiar as possible. 

it is the same as a clay sculptor working on a pot while trying to duplicate the one in front of him using  a different type of clay but making as close as possible using different materials hoping not to lose much in the copy.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik
    @castleking:  
    No I have not read the Superboy series but who cares since what you are discussing has clearly been retconned. I can see what you are saying but out with the old, in with the new. In the new story line, Lex was in some way tricking the Cadmus scientists. 
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shanana
    @DEGRAAF said:
    "

who is the supergirl in this picture? Idk what her difference is to the current one but i always liked this outfit for her more "
    That's Linda Danvers She's completely diff from Kara.

One big difference is she isn't Krptonian
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    @DEGRAAF said:

who is the supergirl in this picture? Idk what her difference is to the current one but i always liked this outfit for her more "
    The first Supergirl looks like pre-Crisis Kara (I'm fairly sure pre-Crisis Kara was brought into main continuity for a story arc or so, but don't know much else), and the second one is Linda Danvers.
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By castleking
    @erik said:

" @castleking:  No I have not read the Superboy series but who cares since what you are discussing has clearly been retconned. I can see what you are saying but out with the old, in with the new. In the new story line, Lex was in some way tricking the Cadmus scientists.  "

no becasue then their would have bn no reason for Lex not to know about superboys existence and throwing a tantrum.... wanting to know how he was build and yelling at his scietist for telling him for yrs it was impossible to build a superman clone without degradation...

their was no retcon no change of history whatsoever no company sponsored event the writer just wrote it in as if he didnt know connor's past  and what every scientist had  eventually told connor that he was not actually a superman clone but close to being him because of human Dna remodeling....

the problem here is very simple the teen titan scan  that showed his Dna from lex and superboy is wrong because superboy readers knwo his Dna foundation is roxy making up a large percentage of his Dna...we know he was also  given a portion of guardians Dna to stabilize his degeneration... we know he was originally cloned by westfield which lex never even knew about the research because he admitted it on panel and wanted to study Superboy to find out what his Dna was.... we also know superboy's Dna was merely made to look like superman's without actually having superman's Dna...

sueprboy flew around 1st yr thinking he was an actual clone of superman doing interviews telling the world.. cadmus sat his @$$ down and told him no he wasnt he was human who simply resembled superman's Dna or as close as they could make it...

ppl need to stop saying retcons in my time the only retcons were company sponsored ones involving the company and the entire U specifically made to alter the characters.

here their was none they just went finished superboys comic series went to young justice canceled open up with teen titan and said oh by the way ur lex and superman clone... no that doesnt fly and that is not a retcon,
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik
    @castleking:  
    I already told you, Cadmus was wrong about everything. The story was retconned. Lex made sure it was his and Superman's DNA. Explain away Lex's tantrum anyway you like. I think Lex did himself though. He was pissed that Superboy had gotten out before he planned to "birth" him. Retcon retcon retcon. 
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By castleking
    @erik said:
    " @castleking:  I already told you, Cadmus was wrong about everything. The story was retconned. Lex made sure it was his and Superman's DNA. Explain away Lex's tantrum anyway you like. I think Lex did himself though. He was pissed that Superboy had gotten out before he planned to "birth" him. Retcon retcon retcon.  "
    okay how was it retcon?

explain when was the universe realigned... you ppl and ur retcon argument... man do you know how a retcon works in comics?
    a single writer doesnt just walk in and change the background by a single panel and completely alter history effecting the entire U... it doesnt work that way you want to say retcon fine but you better bring up actual retcons and point out that it altered his past and not just involving him but the DCU.

infinity crisis new earth.. zero hour....
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @castleking: 
    and see im not saying your wrong, but  i always heard it is a Lex and superman mix of DNA, Lex had the original human DNA switched out for his as well as had some kind of programming in it, thats how he used the code words to make Conner go nuts and shave his head and all that 

@Sha:

thats what i thought, she doesnt exist any more does she? she died or was lost to a crisis or something?
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
    @castleking:  
    The universe does not need to be realigned to change one small facet of a character. Yes I know how a retcon works. A writer does nothing by his or herself. He/she must have their works approved by an editor. Once that happens, after a few more key steps are taken a wonderful thing happens. Publishing of a story. Once a story is published, it is canon. Wow who would have thought that something so simple could have eluded a complex mind such as yours. Since Lex said it happened and explained how he did it without Cadmus' knowledge, it is canon. 
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By castleking
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " @castleking: 
    and see im not saying your wrong, but  i always heard it is a Lex and superman mix of DNA, Lex had the original human DNA switched out for his as well as had some kind of programming in it, thats how he used the code words to make Conner go nuts and shave his head and all that 

@Sha:
    thats what i thought, she doesnt exist any more does she? she died or was lost to a crisis or something? "
    in the teen titan story they said lex sneaked in under westfields nose and had his DNa used to create superboy and had his programming installed... the problem is Lex didnt know superboy existence and he found out about superboy while watching the news asking how it was possible to clone superman... during the reign of  supermen a story that hasnt bn retconned since it involved various supermen and supermans life and death story which is still mention variously....

When superboy escaped the normal programming never took hold and superboy was rebellious refusing to take subliminal messages and orders.... so why would lex have better luck then everyone else when....

A) he didnt know he existed  which destroys his ability to engineer any plans involving superboys creation...
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By castleking
    @erik said:

" @castleking:  The universe does not need to be realigned to change one small facet of a character. Yes I know how a retcon works. A writer does nothing by his or herself. He/she must have their works approved by an editor. Once that happens, after a few more key steps are taken a wonderful thing happens. Publishing of a story. Once a story is published, it is canon. Wow who would have thought that something so simple could have eluded a complex mind such as yours. Since Lex said it happened and explained how he did it without Cadmus' knowledge, it is canon.  "

lex also said he didnt know how he was created and played no part in it also a few yrs prior see how that works?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @erik:
    also in the most recent adventure comics when Lex tells Conner he can heal his sister, at the end of the comic Brainiac is talking to him and Lex call him one of his failed experiments and then shows a female being (im assuming it was a brainiac and Lex mix but a woman)
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik
    @castleking said:
    " @erik said:
    " @castleking:  The universe does not need to be realigned to change one small facet of a character. Yes I know how a retcon works. A writer does nothing by his or herself. He/she must have their works approved by an editor. Once that happens, after a few more key steps are taken a wonderful thing happens. Publishing of a story. Once a story is published, it is canon. Wow who would have thought that something so simple could have eluded a complex mind such as yours. Since Lex said it happened and explained how he did it without Cadmus' knowledge, it is canon.  "
    lex also said he didnt know how he was created and playe dno part in it also a few yrs prior see how that works? "
    I see what you are saying however just as you admitted, that was a few years prior. In the most recent incarnation of the story, your understanding of the origin is nearly worthless. 
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By castleking
    @erik said:

"I see what you are saying however just as you admitted, that was a few years prior. In the most recent incarnation of the story, your understanding of the origin is nearly worthless.  "

i dont think you do. i can understand an actual company sponsored retcon this was a continuity mistake that seriously screwed a character and they ran with it b/c they can no longer rectify the statement made and how SB is being depicted..

they went from one issue where the world was flowers and rainbows finished his superboy comic series and a week later open up a new teen titan comic series and to get the story the writer said to himself this will be a good story... ats a line and completely ignores how the characters history was written or honestly only had a glancing knowledge of the character...

he thought to himself hmmm he is half human and half kryptonian and simply wrote a story from that premise...

superboys world went to sh#@$ b/c of that... but it doesnt make it true since such a retcon would result in a lot of ppl in SB's history from disappearing...

like roxy's Dna magically vanishing... Guardians Dna Vanishing.... ect etc.... repeated scans confirming SB's donnor... vanishing you see the problem here?

i dont want to talk about this b/c it is seriously pissing me off... 

chances are all it was it got passed an editor by accident.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik
    @castleking:  
    I pretty much just skimmed the nonsense. My rebuttal is simply a request that you post a scan of an issue since the Teen Titans issue that contradicts the retcon. 
    castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By castleking
    i cant. i cant  upload or post links on here..  -_-

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.