Coming Soon in Superboy Monthly... (spoilers)

#1 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

OHH YEAH!!
#2 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

also my 2000th post.

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

CANNOT WAIT. After reading this and B&R #16, I have decided to name my future child DC. Freaking awesome stuff.

#4 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Superboy. So excited for this! ^_^

#5 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pumped for this! I loved his previous solo series, and his run from adventure comics as well.

#6 Posted by MooMan (6 posts) - - Show Bio

jeff s gonna do it again folks!! pier gallo's art is nice and clean, great job guys! 

the future of Kon-EL is bright!

#7 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Interested in the bottom panel more than anything else, wonder if this the pre crisis Superboy (Not Prime) that kicked his ass once before when he was younger.
#8 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: Well isn't the new feature in adventure comics superboy and the legion of superheros.
#9 Edited by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: 

Yeah I'm still curious of which classic Superboy this is meant to be though. :)
#10 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh, I want to see the Superboy/Kid Flash race. They need to have a kind of rivalry like Flash and Superman did. Though Flash and Kid Flash should always win....but still. I mean Bart and Conner do have lots in common, Tim may be his best friend but I want more exploration of Conner and Bart's relationship.

#11 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

New Titans?!

#12 Edited by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: Well he has met the silver age superboy before already, twice. But superboy is back into continuity, kal was superboy now.
#13 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nick-SV(ril):  Actually that last one is like negative man,
#14 Edited by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nick-SV(ril): The batman character looks like the robin of earth 2, actually just the B is where the R was on his costume. I'm working on who the girl is she looks familiar though, maybe someone from the legion or along those lines. And the hawkguy could posssibly be the golden eagle I'm not sure about that though.

#15 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nick-SV(ril): I'm going to have to go over classic legion characters to see if I can figure out wh oshe is, I'm pretty certain that hawk character is golden eagle but I'm going to double check that as well.
#16 Posted by ComicMan24 (147037 posts) - - Show Bio

Her costume also reminds me of Doom Patrol costumes.

#17 Edited by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: For a minute it did remind of the original color scheme nbut wasn't the original a dress.
#18 Posted by ComicMan24 (147037 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Yeah, I think it had a skirt. It could be her.
#19 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: It looks like it's not her, the Robin costume all they did is change the R to a B, and with negative man they changed the D to a T. I doubt they'd go changing her costume I swear I think she is a character from the legion. I jsut need to look through and find out which one cause I can't remember off the top of my head.
#20 Posted by ComicMan24 (147037 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: I can't think of any legion classic costume that looks like this but I admit I don't remember all of them.
#21 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: There was a good number, elasti girl's original costume was a red and white not black and was a skirt so I'm pretty certain that's not her. And legion is basically the only one I could think of who would be wearing that, and I remember seeing something like that in a older comic.
#22 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: 

I know he got his ass handed to him by him. I just curious if this is pocket dimenson Superboy or the real Kal-El as Superboy seeing that is back in contuinity now. 

Interesting to see how the three Legions have been interacting with the Supes family recently.
#23 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: I beleive it's current kal-el as superboy.
#24 Posted by AMS (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: 

Awsum :) will be picking the series up full time anyway.
#25 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: I may just wait for the trade, of it I don't really pick up to many single issues.
#26 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @AMS: I beleive it's current kal-el as superboy. "
NICE!
#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy and Superboy

#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (12641 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy rocks
#29 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

So that says the first superboy vs kidflash race, I wonder if they'll point out he's already raced bart.

#30 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
"Her costume also reminds me of Doom Patrol costumes. "

i was thinking the the two to the right (her and the bandage guy) were from the Doom Patrol
#31 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Yeah it's negative man from the doompatrol, they've just changed the D on the belt buckle to a T,like I said the batman look alike  looks  like grayson from earth 2, the hawk looks like golden eagle. But the girl doesn't really look like rita to me, her costuems have always been a skirt and red and white. I still say she's probably a legion member.
#32 Edited by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF:  Actually just looked at it thats  Elongated man's costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.