April Issue of Teen Titans, Conner's "Officially" Back

#1 Posted by Mr. Hellfire (62 posts) - - Show Bio

If it wasn't already heavily telegraphed, Conner makes his official return to the Titans in April.

#2 Posted by Mr. Hellfire (62 posts) - - Show Bio

TEEN TITANS #82
On sale APRIL 28 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US
Written by FELICIA D. HENDERSON • Co-feature written by SEAN MCKEEVER • Art by JOE BENNETT & JACK JADSON
Co-feature art  and cover by YILDIRAY CINAR & J/LIO FERREIRA
Now that Superboy is reunited with the Teen Titans, Wonder Girl’s discovering what having her boyfriend around all the time means — and it’s not all good.

#3 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

can,t wait this is going to be awesome all we need now is for Bart to come back

#4 Posted by Mr. Hellfire (62 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: 
You're in luck my friend. :) 

From 20 Questions over at Newsrama: 

DiDio: I can tell you that Sterling Gates is going to be working very closely with Geoff Johns so that the Kid Flash book and the Flash book really feel like it's a tandem team more than two separate series. And more importantly, we'll be seeing Kid Flash back in Teen Titans relatively soon as well. That hope should keep fans like "Alive Fastest Man" running at full speed until the series appears in May of next year.

#5 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks great. I can't wait to have Superboy back with the Teen Titans.

#6 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Hellfire said:
"Written by FELICIA D. HENDERSON"

Who? 

Teen Titans will never be good as long as they keep putting mediocre writers on it.   

A ten year old romance story isn't the answer.  We need a real writer.
#7 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom: agreed.
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

TT won't be good unless Tim is there

#9 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: agreed, the best Titans were the guys from Young Justice hopefuly when Bruce comes back Tim will go back to the Titans.
#10 Posted by Victorian era Nighthunter (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" can,t wait this is going to be awesome all we need now is for Bart to come back "
and a good writer and Tim (being Tim again)

Funny thing is that while most people don't get the Titans and can't write them right DC has 4 writers who do and none of them are on either of the 2 titles. Johns I can get why he wouldn't be there because he is basically writing the whole DCU (both literally and as a way of speaking), but why ain't DC giving the title to Wolfman, Perez or Krul? The first two preferably for the older titans, or even Deathstroke's new team. Seeing how most of the new line-up revealed are either characters that Wolfman/Perez created or defined.

The Teen Titans are my favorite team in comics, it is a shame I can't read any of the books without getting mad about how much they don't get what the team is supposed to stand for and do. Well at least there's the Games ogn coming next year (can't wait for that)
#11 Posted by touch37 (56 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Hellfire said:
"Now that Superboy is reunited with the Teen Titans, Wonder Girl’s discovering what having her boyfriend around all the time means — and it’s not all good.     "

So it was a year of 'WAH I MISS HIM' six months of 'WAH I MISS HIM, BUT THAT'S NOT STOPPING ME FROM MAKING OUT WITH HIS BFF', a few months spent regaining a bit of her personality until Kon comes back for real, and now she won't want him around anymore?

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND. 
@Mr. Hellfire I thought the Kid Flash ongoing was cancelled? Is it back on? Can. can I go do my happy dance now?
#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

not cancelled but on hold

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.