Another hero comeback?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! Oh and once again you should have probably made this in Black Lantern forum, or DC Universe one that way it doesn't give away spoilers for people who don't want to see them:P

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Connor is a black lantern

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be cool if he came back

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

he's probably coming back cloned again

#6 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he's either going to be a black lantern or brainiac 5 is going to make a new conner in legion of 3 worlds or possibly both will happen

@nighthunter....that's from origins and omens right? what main book did that happen in?

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Cover of Adventure Comics #1 the hair is the same as connor's

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i think he's either going to be a black lantern or brainiac 5 is going to make a new conner in legion of 3 worlds or possibly both will happen

@nighthunter....that's from origins and omens right? what main book did that happen in?"
adventure comics #0
#9 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"danhimself said:
"i think he's either going to be a black lantern or brainiac 5 is going to make a new conner in legion of 3 worlds or possibly both will happen

@nighthunter....that's from origins and omens right? what main book did that happen in?"
adventure comics #0
"

thanks

Nighthunter said:
"
Cover of Adventure Comics #1 the hair is the same as connor's

"

that definitly looks like conner
#10 Posted by KidVega (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Damn it!
Starman from the Legion of Super Heroes!
Krypto? ( I always hated that useless dog)
That horrible face! It could be Connor, but could be Match too.
Brainiac?
Lex Luthor have Red Kryptonite in his hands?
In this picture if we pay attention we can see that this unknow Black Lantern(?) have a cape, possibly Superman of the Pre-Crisis Earth-2.

Woa, i can imagine a battle between a Black Lantern Connor vs a 31-Century clone of him.
But a clone is not the same persona, could Brainiac 5 use the Ligthing Rod to change that fact?.

#11 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

cool!

#12 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

True in DC Nation proves this guy is right.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be cool if he came back"

he is coming back... as a Black Lantern...

M
#14 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Kurrent said:

M
"
Lame.
#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

get over it

M

#16 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Kurrent said:

M
"
that really hasn't been confirmed yet and seeing as the current dc issues are running this pic in the back done by george perez who is doing the legion of 3 worlds where are a lot of people are thinking that they are bringing him back in that 

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Adventure Comics is launching in  June and that Superboy is more than likely the main star of the comic and that Blackest Night starts until July....

how do people believe he is a black lantern? get real

#18 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"get over it

M
Done.
#19 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Considering Adventure Comics is launching in  June and that Superboy is more than likely the main star of the comic and that Blackest Night starts until July....

how do people believe he is a black lantern? get real
"
it has been stated that he will be playing a role in blackest night....but it hasn't been said if he's going to be alive or a black lantern
#20 Posted by KidVega (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Considering Adventure Comics is launching in  June and that Superboy is more than likely the main star of the comic and that Blackest Night starts until July..."

Wait, the star in Adventure Comics #00 was Superboy Kal-El,and in the past Adventure Comics featured him too, so it could be a the return of Superboy, yes, but Superboy Kal El, not Kon-El.

Nighthunter
said:
"how do people believe he is a black lantern? get real"
             Scar said:
"But he is death, and we control the death."

danhimself said:
that really hasn't been confirmed yet and seeing as the current dc issues are running this pic in the back done by george perez who is doing the legion of 3 worlds where are a lot of people are thinking that they are bringing him back in that 

It could be both, no one read my theory?

KidVega said:
..., i can imagine a battle between a Black Lantern Connor vs a 31-Century clone of him...

#21 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems like scar is confused by what the book is showing her

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
KidVega said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Considering Adventure Comics is launching in  June and that Superboy is more than likely the main star of the comic and that Blackest Night starts until July..."

Wait, the star in Adventure Comics #00 was Superboy Kal-El,and in the past Adventure Comics featured him too, so it could be a the return of Superboy, yes, but Superboy Kal El, not Kon-El.

points to the cover of Adventure comics #1
#23 Posted by KidVega (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
points to the cover of Adventure comics #1
Damn it, you get the point.
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Sovereign Vance said:
Lame."
Sounds like a good idea to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.