Adventure Comics #7 Cover Arrived!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a look at the two ADVENTURE COMICS #7 covers?

Thursday, January 21st, 2010

By Alex Segura

The title is pretty ominous on its own: ADVENTURE COMICS STARRING BLACK LANTERN SUPERBOY. But what more can we reveal about the issue, which is written by Tony Bedard, with art by Travis Moore? Well, we’re not saying a ton, but ADVENTURE COMICS editor Brian Cunningham has a few choice words to share. Take it away, Brian:

“The title is ‘What Would Black Lantern Superboy Do?’ and, frankly, he says some pretty outrageous stuff, plumbed from Conner’s subconscious. In fact, we learn an awful secret about Conner that I kinda wish I didn’t know. And there is a HUGE moment in this issue that no one will want to miss. ADVENTURE #7 tangibly pushes the character forward in a way you won’t expect.”

Thanks, Brian. And now, let’s take a look at these covers, shall we? From Aaron Lopresti and Francis Manapul.    

#3 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt think Superboy had freeze breath as a power?
#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: yea he has the full kryptonian power set.
#5 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @DEGRAAF: yea he has the full kryptonian power set. "

no when conner and bart returned from the future they destroyed their statues and conner states he doesnt have all of supermans powers. hes missing one or some
#6 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.