Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

A question about Superboy's Tactile Telekinesis...

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Brit

In the first issue of Superboy's latest on-going series, you know where Parasite sucked almost all of his powers for the day, he tried to hurl the old tractor to stop him. Was he touching the wheels of the tractor? Because when Kon realized that he's spent he focused on the "litlle things" thus he used thousands of thousands of grains to incapacitate Parasite and guess what? He was not touching them... Is this also a sign that his Telekinetic powers as well as his control over are improving? 

i need your insight here my friends! thanks in advance!

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nightwing91
    @Brit: Yes it is a sign that his telekenisis is improving, in  several alternate futures he's been shown to have full telekenisis. He's gaining more control the older her gets.
    ~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

I just took it as the writers forgetting what "tactile" means.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By RedK

either his control is improving and it's evolving to full TK or he launched the seeds from their stalks and at paracite, then kept them on paracite with his tactile TK

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Brit
    @nightwing91 said:

" @Brit: Yes it is a sign that his telekenisis is improving, in  several alternate futures he's been shown to have full telekenisis. He's gaining more control the older her gets. "

My thoughts exactly but based on the drawing it is hard to distinguish if he wastouching the tractor or not. In addition, from last thing I read he is incapable of aging and now his physiology is maturing? I missed that!
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By RedK
    @Brit:  he wouldn't of had to touch the tractor cause that was on the ground and he was in contact with the ground and the aging problem was fixed back in the 90's
    Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Brit

thanks RedK!

TheBesrkr1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TheBesrkr1016

Based on the types of things he did when he only had ttk, it would make sense that he really only needed to touch ONE grain and he would be able to control anything touching it(including other grains). Like a magnet and a bunch of paperclips.

KINCART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By KINCART

@Brit said:

@nightwing91 said:

" @Brit: Yes it is a sign that his telekenisis is improving, in several alternate futures he's been shown to have full telekenisis. He's gaining more control the older her gets. "

My thoughts exactly but based on the drawing it is hard to distinguish if he was touching the tractor or not. In addition, from last thing I read he is incapable of aging and now his physiology is maturing? I missed that!

The whole aging thing got fixed in one of the Young Justice stories. I believe it was the Sins of youth story arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.