You gotta be f-ing kidding me

#101 Posted by Final Arrow (24324 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@allhailme said:

I'm beginning to think it is really super man prime posting

WIN

#102 Edited by Static Shock (48411 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: For my sake and his, coming to my home is the last thing he'll do.  

Seriously. 
#103 Posted by daredevil21134 (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

@higher_evolutionary: For my sake and his, coming to my home is the last thing he'll do. Seriously.

You'll be protected

#104 Posted by Static Shock (48411 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: LOL.
#105 Posted by divingfalcon713 (306 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Wow...this thread was hilarious. Seriously, I read the whole thing. It was like a train wreck, I couldn't look away.

#106 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@allhailme said:

I'm beginning to think it is really super man prime posting

Pure genius.. Thank you!

This thread was hilarious by the way..

#107 Posted by HolySerpent (13227 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is awesome

#108 Posted by Mjdemon (52 posts) - - Show Bio

dont understand the hate Prime gets. I think he is an awesome character. Not emo at all. He is a tragic character. I assume ppl hate him because he is so powerful just like many hate Superman.

#109 Posted by Primebonnick (3633 posts) - - Show Bio

lol man this thread is funny man so many ppl hate prime its like i'm on a naruto thread reading how ppl hate minato namikaze i find it funny. Still i agree it was a dumb ending the pis on this story was just too much for me they shuda just left prime like how he was at the end of Blackest Night and be done with him. Still i guess it was inevitable that he got beat like like, i mean galactus always gets beat with some pis bull, Spectre and many other so i guess it was my boy prime's turn.

Still i understand why you rage my friend i really do the titans beat him come on the titans really.

#110 Posted by JSAVen (128 posts) - - Show Bio

lol man this thread is funny man so many ppl hate prime its like i'm on a naruto thread reading how ppl hate minato namikaze i find it funny. Still i agree it was a dumb ending the pis on this story was just too much for me they shuda just left prime like how he was at the end of Blackest Night and be done with him. Still i guess it was inevitable that he got beat like like, i mean galactus always gets beat with some pis bull, Spectre and many other so i guess it was my boy prime's turn.

Still i understand why you rage my friend i really do the titans beat him come on the titans really.

True.

#111 Posted by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man this thread is hillarious, i laughed a lot with it; I don't understand why the hate against SPB, I'm a big fan of villians like Doom, Darkseid and even when SBP is not the most brilliant criminal mind ever he is a badass killer machine, maybe he needs better writen; and for the GL fans I don't believe they are able to defeat him imo.

#112 Posted by Crazy_Wilhelm (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this is a gem right here. Superboy Prime, I just want you to know that, in spite of your mistakes, I believe you can mend your ways and do good in this world even now. I won't stop believing in you; don't stop believing in yourself!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.