You gotta be f-ing kidding me

• 112 results
#1 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO beat by f*cking Teen Titans? Are you god damn serious? And put in the "Source Wall?" Gee they sure got there fast and easy, carrying Prime completely unshackled, when Prime should have recovered in minutes, if not less.

The first time Prime met the Titans he wasn't even trying and accidently killed a bunch of people. Later he took on the Green Lantern Corps and practically committed genocide. In another battle he took on Superman, Supergirl, Powergirl, and the Justice League on low power and held his own. Just as a little bit of sunlight touched him he tossed them all aside like they were nothing. Then he took on Ion without his armor on and wiped the floor with him. He even took on the entire universe including a Guardian and made it out standing strong. You mean to tell me the TEEN TITANS actually SURVIVED this encounter? Prime should have mowed through all of them like Black Adam did Bialya. 

This is f*cking ridiculous. F*ck you J.T. Krul. How hard is it to do some research on one f*cking character, especially when there's stuff like Comicvine and Wikipedia out there? You are insulting the reader's god damn intelligence. You are disrespecting of us all, DC! I hope Prime comes back and kills EVERYONE.

And wrong color boots you morons!

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57802 posts) - - Show Bio

U MAD?

BB

#3 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7597 posts) - - Show Bio

Language Timothy.

#4 Posted by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Prime did get jobbed by the Teen Titans. Don't even know how they got to the source wall without a mother box. 
It's a good thing though. With Prime stuck in the source wall and erased by reboot it saves him from getting his @$$ handed to him by Dernman.

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not like it either.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans battles aren't written to be accurate, just entertaining. You have to take all combat showings in that book with a grain of salt.

#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime: Why so shocked.. super powerful characters get jobbed all the time. (See also: Thanos/Darkseid/Galactus for confirmation)
#8 Posted by Izaiah (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

Embarrassingly bad characters deserve embarrassing defeats.

#9 Posted by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime took a dive he was to afraid of  that Dernman.

#10 Posted by tensor (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Bad writing it happens 

#11 Posted by danhimself (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad it happened....Prime was way to powerful to be interesting

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24708 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that means he's gone for good

#13 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

He could always write another email to Dc writer complaining how they let the Titans beat him? ;p

#14 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Izaiah said:
Absolute truth.
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
Was PIS. Easily.
#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24708 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna be honest, I'm totally incapable of giving the slightest bit of a $#!t about Superboy Prime

#17 Posted by cattlebattle (12602 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't uber powerful characters get defeated by characters that have no business beating them all the time??

It's comics, man

#18 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

U MAD?

BB

Bro. You forgot the bro. 
@joshmightbe said:
I'm gonna be honest, I'm totally incapable of giving the slightest bit of a $#!t about Superboy Prime

Exactly how I feel. 
@Izaiah said:

C'est Vrai
#19 Posted by Transmetal (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...sucks to be Prime I guess....maybe they are hinting that the Teen Titans are more powerful than the entire Green lantern Corps, Justice League, and Legion of Heroes....lol

#20 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Izaiah said:
QFT!
#21 Edited by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

Teen Titans battles aren't written to be accurate, just entertaining. You have to take all combat showings in that book with a grain of salt.

Plus he's gone now. I hope the DC reboot forever buries the attention whore that is....Superboy Prime
#22 Posted by danhimself (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish that people would quit saying that he took on the ENTIRE GLC....he did NOT fight 7200 Green Lanterns

#23 Posted by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Izaiah said:
QFT.
#24 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Damien was right they should have killed him but Red Robin came in with the whole "we dont kill thing"
#25 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
@Izaiah said:
QFT.
FU2.
#26 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
I wish that people would quit saying that he took on the ENTIRE GLC....he did NOT fight 7200 Green Lanterns
I don't think that would've mattered. 
#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

S#it happens mate.

#28 Posted by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice happens. 

#29 Posted by danhimself (22318 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime said:
@danhimself said:
dude c'mon....7200 Green Lanterns working together....Prime wouldn't stand a chance
#30 Edited by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's Pretty Ridicules Immature Moronic Enemy

#31 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O Whoa...

#32 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
@superboyprime said:
@danhimself said:
dude c'mon....7200 Green Lanterns working together....Prime wouldn't stand a chance
LOL! YEAH. RIGHT. You're assuming their green energy even hurts him. Modern lanterns can't do anything except shoot constructs at people. If power rings can simulate red sunlight then  I suppose you're right, but when was the last time you seen a Lantern do that? Since Crisis, Green Lanterns don't have those kinds of abilities anymore. Ion didn't even have those abilities.

Just look at the panels I posted. There were thousands of Lanterns right there, both Green and Yellow Lanterns ganging up on Prime with Kilowog, John Stewart, even Alan on the frontlines PLUS Power Girl, Wonder Girl, and Superman helping, yet Prime was kicking all their asses. Ion didn't stand a chance against him. Not even the Guardian stood a chance against him.
#33 Posted by danhimself (22318 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime said:
@danhimself said:
@superboyprime said:
@danhimself said:
LOL! YEAH. RIGHT. You're assuming their green energy even hurts him. Modern lanterns can't do anything except shoot constructs at people. If power rings can simulate red sunlight then  I suppose you're right, but when was the last time you seen a Lantern do that? Since Crisis, Green Lanterns don't have those kinds of abilities anymore. Ion didn't even have those abilities.  Just look at the panels I posted. There were thousands of Lanterns right there, both Green and Yellow Lanterns ganging up on Prime with Kilowog, John Stewart, even Alan on the frontlines PLUS Power Girl, Wonder Girl, and Superman helping, yet Prime was kicking all their asses. Ion didn't stand a chance against him. Not even the Guardian stood a chance against him.
I'm only seeing him actually fighting 3 or 4 people at a time....I'm not denying that Prime is strong...stronger than a lot of characters...but no way he could take the combined might of 7200 Green Lanterns attacking him at the same time....the only characters that could take that are cosmic characters like Spectre or above
#34 Posted by joshmightbe (24708 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't get why anyone would be a fan of SBP, he's an over powered whiny douchebag  

#35 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Izaiah said:
QFT.
FU2.
Hah! Love a good fan boy's rage.
#36 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
I really don't get why anyone would be a fan of SBP, he's an over powered whiny douchebag  
This right here.
#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24708 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar: I wouldn't really mind the over powered part if it didn't come with the emo prick aspect 
#38 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@TheCrowbar: I wouldn't really mind the over powered part if it didn't come with the emo prick aspect 
So just because he's upset at the fact that he gave up his world, his girlfriend, and his family to save another world where all the "heroes" there are the real douche bags, that makes him an emo?

Why is that anyone who conveys just the slightest bit of human emotion nowadays is called an  "emo"?

Seriously, what a stupid label. Prime is a tragic character, and I actually like how he's a prick to all those pretentious insects.
#39 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
@superboyprime said:
@danhimself said:
@superboyprime said:
@danhimself said:
LOL! YEAH. RIGHT. You're assuming their green energy even hurts him. Modern lanterns can't do anything except shoot constructs at people. If power rings can simulate red sunlight then  I suppose you're right, but when was the last time you seen a Lantern do that? Since Crisis, Green Lanterns don't have those kinds of abilities anymore. Ion didn't even have those abilities.  Just look at the panels I posted. There were thousands of Lanterns right there, both Green and Yellow Lanterns ganging up on Prime with Kilowog, John Stewart, even Alan on the frontlines PLUS Power Girl, Wonder Girl, and Superman helping, yet Prime was kicking all their asses. Ion didn't stand a chance against him. Not even the Guardian stood a chance against him.
I'm only seeing him actually fighting 3 or 4 people at a time....I'm not denying that Prime is strong...stronger than a lot of characters...but no way he could take the combined might of 7200 Green Lanterns attacking him at the same time....the only characters that could take that are cosmic characters like Spectre or above
Do you have an idea of a scenario where 7200 lanterns COULD win? Because I just don't see one except for red sunlight.

If Prime can shrug off Ion's power what does it matter if there are 7199 other Lantern's hitting with the same if not weaker energy that doesn't bother him, even if it's all at the same. Prime can also move at lightspeed, theoretically ripping or heat blasting everyone's fingers off in an instant. Whatever they do, it would require a constant stream of willpower.
#40 Posted by joshmightbe (24708 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime: It's not emo to show some emotion but seriously the dude is a freaking cry baby 
#41 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboyprime said:

LMAO beat by f*cking Teen Titans? Are you god damn serious? And put in the "Source Wall?" Gee they sure got there fast and easy, carrying Prime completely unshackled, when Prime should have recovered in minutes, if not less. The first time Prime met the Titans he wasn't even trying and accidently killed a bunch of people. Later he took on the Green Lantern Corps and practically committed genocide. In another battle he took on Superman, Supergirl, Powergirl, and the Justice League on low power and held his own. Just as a little bit of sunlight touched him he tossed them all aside like they were nothing. Then he took on Ion without his armor on and wiped the floor with him. He even took on the entire universe including a Guardian and made it out standing strong. You mean to tell me the TEEN TITANS actually SURVIVED this encounter? Prime should have mowed through all of them like Black Adam did Bialya. This is f*cking ridiculous. F*ck you J.T. Krul. How hard is it to do some research on one f*cking character, especially when there's stuff like Comicvine and Wikipedia out there? You are insulting the reader's god damn intelligence. You are disrespecting of us all, DC! I hope Prime comes back and kills EVERYONE. And wrong color boots you morons!

They changed the color of his boots? No, God why!!

#42 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime can trip on a rock, tumble down a very steep hill covered with thorny bushes, roll straight into the path of an oncoming truck full of animal feed, get sucked under the tire and get tossed around like a crouton in a salad for a few minutes before landing hard on the boiling hot asphalt, get picked up by a ravenous flock of seagulls, dropped into the ocean, meet a thousand pissed off sharks, have his limbless body sink on down into the twilight zone of the sea, encounter some ancient creature of biblical proportions that would make mint-flavored dental floss out of him before tossing him straight out of the water with a mighty toss, then land on a boat full of crab fishers who are really upset because they didn't meet the numbers they needed for a full successful season, get beaten up by said sailors, ditched in the coast of Adelaide, South Australia, picked up by a gang of rowdy drunk bikers visiting town for a convention, mugged and beaten some more, then thrown back into the ocean, struck down by a returning NASA satellite, recovered by NASA scientists, dissected for research, chosen as the lead candidate for a voyage to the sun, sent their A.S.A.P, burn to a crisp once reaching it's surface, and then have his scrawny little troll neck snapped in two by Chuck Norris for all I care.

#43 Posted by joshmightbe (24708 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP is a petulant child that doesn't understand that the universe doesn't fit in his petty black and white box, he's nothing more than a spoiled child with super powers 

#44 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:

@superboyprime said:

LMAO beat by f*cking Teen Titans? Are you god damn serious? And put in the "Source Wall?" Gee they sure got there fast and easy, carrying Prime completely unshackled, when Prime should have recovered in minutes, if not less. The first time Prime met the Titans he wasn't even trying and accidently killed a bunch of people. Later he took on the Green Lantern Corps and practically committed genocide. In another battle he took on Superman, Supergirl, Powergirl, and the Justice League on low power and held his own. Just as a little bit of sunlight touched him he tossed them all aside like they were nothing. Then he took on Ion without his armor on and wiped the floor with him. He even took on the entire universe including a Guardian and made it out standing strong. You mean to tell me the TEEN TITANS actually SURVIVED this encounter? Prime should have mowed through all of them like Black Adam did Bialya. This is f*cking ridiculous. F*ck you J.T. Krul. How hard is it to do some research on one f*cking character, especially when there's stuff like Comicvine and Wikipedia out there? You are insulting the reader's god damn intelligence. You are disrespecting of us all, DC! I hope Prime comes back and kills EVERYONE. And wrong color boots you morons!

They changed the color of his boots? No, God why!!

Well just sayin. Those incompetent bastards could have at least got the boots right.
#45 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV2 said:
Prime can trip on a rock, tumble down a very steep hill covered with thorny bushes, roll straight into the path of an oncoming truck full of animal feed, get sucked under the tire and get tossed around like a crouton in a salad for a few minutes before landing hard on the boiling hot asphalt, get picked up by a ravenous flock of seagulls, dropped into the ocean, meet a thousand pissed off sharks, have his limbless body sink on down into the twilight zone of the sea, encounter some ancient creature of biblical proportions that would make mint-flavored dental floss out of him before tossing him straight out of the water with a mighty toss, then land on a boat full of crab fishers who are really upset because they didn't meet the numbers they needed for a full successful season, get beaten up by said sailors, ditched in the coast of Adelaide, South Australia, picked up by a gang of rowdy drunk bikers visiting town for a convention, mugged and beaten some more, then thrown back into the ocean, struck down by a returning NASA satellite, recovered by NASA scientists, dissected for research, chosen as the lead candidate for a voyage to the sun, sent their A.S.A.P, burn to a crisp once reaching it's surface, and then have his scrawny little troll neck snapped in two by Chuck Norris for all I care.
What was that from some insult generator? You are aware that the sun makes him stronger right? And none of the other shit would hurt him either except maybe Chuck Norris.
#46 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime said:
@ARMIV2 said:
What was that from some insult generator? You are aware that the sun makes him stronger right? And none of the other shit would hurt him either except maybe Chuck Norris.
In all honesty, I could really care less on whether or not I was accurate in my knowledge of what hurts the little creep and what doesn't. That whole tirade was just an expression of how much I really don't like the twerp. If he's dead, that suits me just fine.
#47 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboyprime: To be perfectly fair, Superboy Prime was the villain and the universe was at the end of its run. What did you honestly want the end result to be?

#48 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@sesquipedalophobe said:

@superboyprime: To be perfectly fair, Superboy Prime was the villain and the universe was at the end of its run. What did you honestly want the end result to be?

He should have at least killed several of them.
#49 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4692 posts) - - Show Bio

@superboyprime: Why?

#50 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyprime said:

You know when you endanger the lives of millions of people and act selfishly to kill them all, you kind of lose the whole "I'm a hero" bit. 

And what makes him emo is him yelling "I will kill you to death," Seriously, in my head I imagined his voice cracking when he said it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.