Will Flashpoint Affect Prime's Return?

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

Will Prime return? He was supposed to return, but now theirs this reboot thing, will he return?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes going to appear in Teen Titans 98,99 and100..Which takes place before Flashpoint...So I don't know.

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
I hope so. I hope he never returns >___>
#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7918 posts) - - Show Bio

technically he should know if it would affect him. He has been shown to read the comics that we are reading before or at the same time as they happen so while he might/might not show up i dont think he will be gone forever. I would actually like to see him come in and comment on the changes on this new DCU
#5 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
technically he should know if it would affect him. He has been shown to read the comics that we are reading before or at the same time as they happen so while he might/might not show up i dont think he will be gone forever. I would actually like to see him come in and comment on the changes on this new DCU
This new DCU is just the normal one, just that the new DCU tells the stories of the characters early days.
#6 Posted by Jake Fury (19256 posts) - - Show Bio

You could probably put all of these Flashpoint questions in a single thread. Just sayin'.
#7 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
You could probably put all of these Flashpoint questions in a single thread. Just sayin'.
True, but another question will come up, and I'll keep having to edit and edit. 
#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

yea i was hoping for that too but no one has. I think the problem is there are so many questions and so much going on it's hard to put in one place and still get everything answered or replied too.
#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Johns better not screw this up.

#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7918 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Geoff Johns better not screw this up.

lol yea they really did seem to put all their eggs in one basket on this one but luckly they can always just go back to right before all this happened and pick right back up again
#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Given Prime's reputation...that TT arc might be the last time we ever see him.

#12 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm wondering if he'll be aware of the relaunch...

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: TT ships this week right?
#14 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: uhhh not sure...I don't really ever know until G-Man posts the list
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Ok
#16 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe that's why is back!

#17 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
Given Prime's reputation...that TT arc might be the last time we ever see him.
I wouldn't count on it, him being in the mouths of several comic book fans has given him some leverage to keep appearing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.