Why is S-Prime so hated?

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Herokiller12344 (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

@damswedon: Wait, you can't get mad at the character because the writing is horrible.

#52 Posted by DecoyElite (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

Really wish DC had actually done something interesting with him after the whole villain thing.

#53 Posted by PeppeyHare (4315 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a cool villain. I like him

#54 Posted by DecoyElite (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

GIVE AN OPINION THAT'S DIFFERENT THEN MINE? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#55 Edited by PeppeyHare (4315 posts) - - Show Bio

@peppeyhare said:

GIVE AN OPINION THAT'S DIFFERENT THEN MINE? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#56 Posted by Herokiller12344 (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he makes the fans reflect upon themselves, and once they realize their own true nature, they cannot help but hate everything that shares that nature

Superboy Prime reflects the real world. That's it.

This.

And myself, I feel like people give Prime too much crap. Yeah he's been poorly written, but that's not his fault, and unlike some overpowered Superman knockoffs, at least his origin makes sense and isn't shoehorned as all hell. I'm looking at you Sentry

Plus him being a crazy, immature sociopath is literally the point. He is a manchild that can't grasp the fact that he's the bad guy.

Then again, I always root for the underdogs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.