What if Superman-Prime found his way into the Marvel Universe?

• 87 results
#51 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: I did not even bother to read that
#52 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
@othru

i actually read the initial infinity crisis, the zero hour, crisis on infinte earth and i cant even separate the mess... let alone what is now continuity and i am guessing the current DC earth is new earth... f^&%$ i hate these DC writers
#53 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: That is not a personal insult it is just to long lol
#54 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

He could probably be accepted since they don't know him or anything hes done.Who knows maybe DC superheroes are actually fictional character in Marvel.

#55 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

He would probably kill everyone short of Galactus, Surfer would probably lose but Nate might be able to stop him since Prime cant hurt him

#56 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19709 posts) - - Show Bio

Loebforce and the Bendisity vs. Primetime

lol

#57 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

osborn would give sentry the pink slip and hire prime 

#58 Posted by herosvsvillians (17 posts) - - Show Bio

professor x would blast them with a quick fatal telekinesis destorying both of them.  Or out of kindness erase their memory. It only would take one attempt for him to destroy their minds.  The phoenix would melt them since she's destroyed stars bigger than the sun accidently. Sinister or apocalypse would make a batch of virsus that would destroy them . Deadpool would slash them with Kryptonite.
#59 Edited by herosvsvillians (17 posts) - - Show Bio

century or madame web would turn them old and weak. Rogue would kiss them absorbing their powers or killing them.

#60 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know, but while he is there I hope he kicks Sentry's ass.
#61 Edited by herosvsvillians (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Sentry, looks like that blonde superman look alike that appeared in that superman old superman movie can't remember his name. Hes the dumbest character anyone would come up with. Letting him defeat the hulk, a real quicky pull off on those writers who created him. Century would take care of him.
#62 Posted by daveydavey (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would probably start fighting crime?
#63 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" osborn would give sentry the pink slip and hire prime  "
QFT
#64 Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would crush his skull 

#65 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin: what does that mean?
#66 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" @Green Skin: what does that mean? "
Quoted for truth.  Essentially that I agree.
#67 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" @glforthewin said:
" osborn would give sentry the pink slip and hire prime  "
QFT "

cosigned
#68 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin: okay I thought it meant quit f****** trying or something. my bad 
#69 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@glforthewin said:
" @Green Skin: okay I thought it meant quit f****** trying or something. my bad  "
lol, I did too. I had to google it.
#70 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Like i said he could be accepted in Marvel since nobody knows what he's done...unless in Marvel DC characters are fictional characters like in the Superman/FF crossover.

#71 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and him would have a funny ass fight deadpool would get the crap beaten out him untill he pulls out some kryptonite out of him meany Rob lifenld pouches
#72 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@BioshadowTh: lol
#73 Posted by ledgerior (13 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll probaly summon weakass conner kent to beat him like D.C. does ha,ha. or maybe Reed Richards will send him Marvel Zombie Universe and be like "you take this manic!"or Pehaps Dr.Doom would end up utilizing him via manipulation to his own needs.

#74 Posted by KnowItAll (4 posts) - - Show Bio

The greatest advantage that Prime has is his lack of restraint or morales.  While Marvels heroes are trying to take him done all nicey nice he'll kill them one after the other, Sentry included.  Anyone who doubts that hasn't seen how things turned out when he killed that Guardian.  Primes powers seem to be a little different than Superman's, I don't think Superman would have absorbed that Guardians power like that.  What was said about Prof X, or Emma Frost taking him down still stands though, unless he had a chance to react; he does move superfast and therefore logicly thinks superfast!  It would only take a second for him to react to a mental assualt.  They'd need someone to keep him busy. 

It may come down to Marvels villains to stop Prime.
#75 Posted by LordMaverick (5186 posts) - - Show Bio

He would eat thor, use the hulk as a jumprope, tie his shoes with the juggernaut, and floss his teeth with the sentry after using wonderman and wolverine as Q-tips! After all that he would find out that king hyperion was comming and they would brawl to the death and kill eachother!! King hyperion would be the only one to match him!

#76 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

depends if he wants to do good

#77 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:
" He would eat thor, use the hulk as a jumprope, tie his shoes with the juggernaut, and floss his teeth with the sentry after using wonderman and wolverine as Q-tips! After all that he would find out that king hyperion was comming and they would brawl to the death and kill eachother!! King hyperion would be the only one to match him! "
King Hyperion got killed by Gambit, so no

He would pretty much kill everyone short of Galactus and possibly X-man
#78 Posted by Psylocke1902 (25 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor: u forgot squirrel girl
#79 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

he gets trapped in an alternate universe fighting king hyperion forr all time

#80 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see his reactions to Bendis and Quezada, especially considering his love for the silver age.... 

Possible points to be brought: 

Steve Rogers isn't captain america 
Spider-man isn't married 
Nick Fury doesn't work for shield and is black 
Luke Cage isn't a stereotype

Sentry 
Doctor Strange isn't sorcerer supreme 
Hank Pym has character growth 
The ridiculous number of avengers 
the ridiculous number of x-men 
Deadpool 
Punisher 

considering how prime is used to exploit the sense of disgust from the old fanboys it would be quite hilarious

#81 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

He Would Run Into TOAA Who Erases Him From Existence.

#82 Posted by Hyperlight (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

get a powerful telepath, a cosmic entity, or a powerful magic user like odin or mephisto

#83 Posted by alexander121793 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime is so powerful due to the fact that like the silver age superman his powers are infinite. I personaly dout Sentry could overpower someone like that. 

Superboy Prime is also so powerful because he lacks supermans weaknesses, kryptonite doesn't hurt him, magic can not affect him, and although it hasen't been tested it is most likely that like the silver age superman if mental attacks didn't instantly affect him his superconcentration would render it useless. 

Superboy Prime is also so tough because he lacks supermans restraint he has no problem using his powers to their full extent, killing someone, also due to his mental instabability his powers are greatly enhanced. 

He also wears an armor that keeps him fully charged with yelow solar energy meaning while he is at full power all the time. 

Plus he is supersmart. 

Basicly he is a infinitly powered superman with no restraint and no weaknesses. 

Their would be nothing left of the marvel universe after he gets through with them and after he finishes one marvel universe he would destroy the next.  Basicly he would cause a marvel crisis on infinite earths that the marvel charactors could not possibly win.

#84 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see him making some weird team of misunderstood heroes together and making a team. It would be him Bruce Banner (not Hulk), Deadpool, Hellstorm, Hellion, X-23, and Scarlet Witch, all of these are people who are dealing with a lot especially with the hero/villain angle and I can see Prime being their leader and them being a great team

#85 Edited by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Fight the sentry and call him a Superman ripoff.
2. Bitch about how most Marvel characters are inspired by DCU.
3. Fight the cosmic beings and could land in Annihilation conquest arc.
4. A dumb way to explain and solve BND and all other marvel's current storyline by punching a whole in reality, thus never making Civil War or Spider-man making a deal with Mephisto happen.
5. Talk about it in the DCU internet Forums. 

#86 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
"alot of people would get their a$$ kicked... but he would end up getting defeated... "

So true 

#87 Posted by Powerzone789 (428 posts) - - Show Bio
@I'maDC/ImageGuy!: marvels better, hands down, sentry would annialte him and if not him then the hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.