What if Superman-Prime found his way into the Marvel Universe?

• 87 results
#1 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell us what you think would go down.

#2 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

alot of people would get their a$$ kicked... but he would end up getting defeated...

#3 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it had been done before .

#4 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. the MU would probably actually accept him and make him a hero given the different ethics in play.
in the end he would become Galactus's new herald.

#5 Posted by Darren (69 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:

" lol. the MU would probably actually accept him and make him a hero given the different ethics in play. in the end he would become Galactus's new herald. "

Agree with this he's fit in with all of the anti-hero's in Marvel.
If not  'Infinity Gems'  maybe Sentry,  Doom & Reed Richards could think of something, . i'm sure  some high cosmic  can beat him.

Don't really know a lot about him though, my take is he's a stronger semi-evil version of Supes.?
#6 Posted by Roman (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Then it would be doom for everyone lol lots of characters would get killed

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime would be defeated by Bendis Powered Sentry... lmfao
#8 Posted by Solar Orchid (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Good-bye Marvel Universe!

#9 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem said:
" Tell us what you think would go down. "
All hell would break loose. A boy with the literally infinite strength of SA Superman + Emo retardation & immaturity = Marvel Universe gets hammered. They'd probably get the Ultimate Nullifer and use it on him or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could somehow withstand it. Still, I think he'd get defeated in the end... somehow... eventually...
#10 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

i never really got superman prime. what exactly makes him more powerful than regular superman?

#11 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

He would stomp most of Earth's heros until Tony or Reed invent some anti-SBP device or use some cosmic powered item on him.  Or Sentry shows even more power or develops a new power and beats him, or Silver Surfer shows up and beats him.
#12 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he would probably pick a fight with Galactus or someone in that league and get stomped.

#13 Posted by crimsonspider89 (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he would end up being a cosmic level superhero and fighting Galactus and them.  

He has SA Superman powers but heightened due to an unique armor designed to absorb more Yellow sunlight radiation.

#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Bye Bye Marvel.

#15 Posted by tensor (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

i can so seeing wolverine dying bad by prime lets go bub

#16 Posted by <the skull> (265 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
" i can so seeing wolverine dying bad by prime lets go bub "
how dare you go against the badass from canada.
 just saying
my actual point would be if batman can kill superman and he can he almost did by shooting him with a kryptonite bullet i think that ironman or the avendgers heck just thor could beat him but ill admit spiderman would get his ass handed to him but he can be defeted and probly will... if hes as good as you guys are saying then get the ultamet alliance together they can beat him.
theres alway a team that can defeit someone.
#17 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

I'ld hope he would take out Sentry!
#18 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
he gets mind wipe by emma, prof. x, X man
#19 Posted by tensor (4351 posts) - - Show Bio
@ said:
" @tensor said:
" i can so seeing wolverine dying bad by prime lets go bub "
how dare you go against the badass from canada.  just saying my actual point would be if batman can kill superman and he can he almost did by shooting him with a kryptonite bullet i think that ironman or the avendgers heck just thor could beat him but ill admit spiderman would get his ass handed to him but he can be defeted and probly will... if hes as good as you guys are saying then get the ultamet alliance together they can beat him. theres alway a team that can defeit someone. "
lol u don't know prime he is like superman but way stronger kyrptonite an magic does not work on him an he is faster an stronger than normal supes by far u are talking about the guy who killed monarch anti monitior escape the speed force kill couple gl corps members well alot of dc characters  (legion jla titans)he is a bad ass thor does not stand a chance even with odin force it would take someone really powerful  like a phoenix force
#20 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Some how Rulk would beat him in the most impossible way ever imagined! or Sentry uses a new power that brings Superboy Primes kryptonite into the marvel verse.

#21 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor:
Kryptonite works, it just has to be from his universe.  There are plenty of energy manipulators in Marvel who have the ability to duplicate the type of kryptonite radiation that would work on him, not to mention that there are far more extremely high level telepaths.  They also have more intangible characters who can harm him, plus plenty of supergeniuses who could figure out how to beat him. 
energy manipulators... Pulsar, Vulcan, Radioactive Man, Magneto, Dazzler, and many others who can hit him with Red Sun radiation or kryptonite radiation (and Mags, Monica,  and Chen could drain his yellow sun rads)  
telepaths...Professor X, Emma Frost, X-man, Cable, Silver Surfer and many others 
supergeniuses...Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Dr Doom, Black Panther, Hank Pym and many more 
X-man, Pusar, Silver Surfer can fight intangibly and hit him with everything that will harm him while being invulnerable to anything he can do.  Surfer or X-man are what would ultimately be required to take him, though either of them should be able to do it solo. 

I think he'd show up and defeat a bunch of heroes all over the world.  Then maybe he goes after the Inhumans.  He and Blackbolt have a huge fight that SBP wins.  But it gives Reed and Tony and everyone the time to figure out what powers him.  They send the energy manipulators to try, but they eventually get beaten because they aren't able to drain him/ kill him fast enough.  But now Reed and the rest have a machine that can do it, but they need him weakened and of course now he's gone and soaked in the sun so they need to hammer him with Sentry and Thor while Pulsar is working her energy manip on him.  A concerted psi blast from the telepaths and he is sufficiently weakened to try the device which  nearly works, but he is ultimately able to destroy it and get away and escape to another galaxy.  He fights Surfer who for whatever reason only tanks with him  and they basically stalemate.  He then learns of Galactus so he soaks in a yellow sun and attacks Galactus and is defeated.  Galactus doesn't even bother to kill him because he isn't worth it. He can't understand why he is getting beaten in this supposedly weaker universe.  Finally he decides to just take over Earth and he hits with his biggest advantage (speed blitz which he hasn't used until now except to escape).  But Surfer is waiting for him.  This time Surfer uses all of his abilities and makes Prime look downright silly.  He is weakened with red sun radiation, sickened and nearly killed with kryptonite radiation, and all of his fears are alive in his brain thanks to Surfer's telepathy, meanwhile SBP can't even touch Surfer who has decided to fight this battle intangible.  Prime is beaten and crazy and has a whole new set of phobias.  He runs to the farthest reaches of the galaxy to plot his vengeance when he and Adam Warlock inadvertantly cross paths.  SBP picks a fight, and Warlock after a very short time finding his enemy to be extremely powerful and probably irredemable either locks him in another dimension or just removes his soul and is done with it.
#22 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" he gets mind wipe by emma, prof. x, X man "
Tat worked well for DC's telepaths >.>
#23 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @castleking said:
Tat worked well for DC's telepaths >.> "
who bothered to mind wipe him?
#24 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @castleking said:
who bothered to mind wipe him? "
He did not give anyone the chance he would probably just blow up Earth and not even bother with since he seems to do that allot
#25 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @castleking said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @castleking said:
who bothered to mind wipe him? "
He did not give anyone the chance he would probably just blow up Earth and not even bother with since he seems to do that allot "

cute way to deflect the initial question. -_- and not admit you had no defense to your initial comment!

#26 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: How about that he was around MM and all of Earth's telepaths none of them did anything I am almost a hundred percent sure he is not even affected by it you know since MM could not detect him and never did it to him. Like I said he blew up multiple planets and did not even bother going on them. They would probably be scared away from all the horror and murders in his brain like when MM went into Black Adam's brain. He is to fast for them to even do it they can not target a guying breaking the speed of light he will kill them before they have a chance
#27 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
" He would stomp most of Earth's heros until Tony or Reed invent some anti-SBP device or use some cosmic powered item on him.  Or Sentry shows even more power or develops a new power and beats him, or Silver Surfer shows up and beats him. "
i like this. im trying to picture both of them having a battle of just who can
pull the more ridiculous power out of their ass. seriously these two
would be best friends. theyd run around showing off feats to each other.
" See how killed that guy? I didnt even know i could do that!!! "
#28 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i hope your aware some of the highest TP/TK  users can exist outside of time and technically freeze time.

a character not performing an attack does not mean the opposition must their for be immune. its just horrible story telling to keep the story going. 

certain TP/TK's wouldnt be put off since they commited same crimes as SBP in the death department. its not like SBP keeps their emotional death howl in his mind..... its F#$%@'in retarded to think some one like Nate grey or Xavier would be shocked... especially when xavier felt the deaths of an entire skrull planet and wasnt effected emotionally where he would go into shock and he had all their death howls and pain bombarding his consciousness.

at the end of the day SBP is just a kid with a temper tantrum and as a matter of fact so is black adam...  

X man has bn merged with the entire earth permeating every thing on the planet  organic and inorganic.

with how emotionally unbalance SBP is and his deep seeded fears with darkness and the flashes... any telepath worth their salt could make him go catatonic.... Xavier out of character can place the skrull planets death cry and emotion into his mind and drive him catatonic and force him to die.....

Nate can just shut down his mind period....

#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: You just proved your argument is Marvel is better. They sure mind rape their enemies allot when they are getting the crap kicked out of their team. Martian Manhunter has seen the pain of his world dieing and all the horrors over his career and was still affected. To bad your telepaths can not react FTL. You do realize he has fought telepaths right? You just can not admit he beats Marvel Earth  
#30 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
how the hell is SBP going to beat a psionic being like nate grey?
#31 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" how the hell is SBP going to beat a psionic being like nate grey?

He does not have to if you knew the character at all you would know he would be on the planet like 5 minutes get upset and destroy
#32 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" You do realize he has fought telepaths right? You just can not admit he beats Marvel Earth   "

You can not admit Manhunter can own him

They only reason the Martian didnt finish him off is because he was forced to job

once Manhunter gets into Emoboy's mind the fight would be over  

Th @King Saturn said:

" Superman Prime would be defeated by Bendis Powered Sentry... lmfao "

#33 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: Stop trolling
#34 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
i know the character i also know he is an idiot of the highest order. i also know he will end up in the Marvel  U... not.... earth...

which means he has to find it 1st and he will be facing galactic civilizations and he will end up being sensed by abstracts like galactus since he doesnt belong.

could SBP blitz the planet? yes, will it kill every meta? f%@^@# no. can he beat the entire MU earth  line up? f$@^@ no.

with every post you make the less credible you become.
#35 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: Who on current Earth can stop if he blitzed it I never said he took out all Marvel U. You are just nitpicking me to look like an idiot. Then when I stopped you saying he can beat Marvel earth you throw him in the middle of the Universe
#36 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @castleking: Who on current Earth can stop if he blitzed it I never said he took out all Marvel U. You are just nitpicking me to look like an idiot. Then when I stopped you saying he can beat Marvel earth you throw him in the middle of the Universe "

read the damn name of the thread!!!!

#37 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

" @castleking: Who on current Earth can stop if he blitzed it I never said he took out all Marvel U. You are just nitpicking me to look like an idiot. Then when I stopped you saying he can beat Marvel earth you throw him in the middle of the Universe "

read the damn name of the thread!!!!

"

I know that you were the one who started it by going off with your EARTH characters mind raping him
#38 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

eventually a high lvl TP/TK user would. superboy has no advantage due to his CIS, he is a walking retard.

and if he managed to land on earth he would get stopped hard....  

and i question if he can even make it to earth without some of the higher beings becoming aware.

Nate grey has the ability to view all possible timelines he would see him coming from millions of light yrs away.
 SS would sense him in a split second the moment he enters our dimension.
Strange would be aware.
Adam warlock would be made aware with his connection with eternity.
Sky fathers would be aware especially if odin was around.  

also in MU his FTL speed wouldnt get him any closer to earth as it would in the DCU. the  laws of physics are vastly different. it would take him millions of yrs to reach us from any deep space galaxy setting

#39 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: No one was instantly aware when he broke into New Earth's Universe.
#40 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @castleking: No one was instantly aware when he broke into New Earth's Universe. "
sigh..........is new earth Universe Marvel? 

you are one hell of a fanatic, i was able to tolerate you in the vs forum with ur one sided bias but here.... its just a little too much
#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: You are calling me the fanboy? That is extremley  funny now go make your spite thread like you always do
#42 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @castleking: You are calling me the fanboy? That is extremley  funny now go make your spite thread like you always do "

so i can weed you guys out and hear your excuses...... it's how i get my laughs but also if it makes you feel any better it can also be frustrating as well... so we both win a little and i die just a little
#43 Edited by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
There are plenty of Earth characters to stop him.  Pulsar, X-man, Iceman, Dr Strange, Dr Doom and many others won't be affected by speed blitz since they can either exist incorporeally or have autoshields.  And I doubt that he just one shots Thor or Sentry.  Just slowing him down that much makes him vulnerable to the afore mentioned telepathic attack or attack by energy manipulators.  There are far more high level telepaths in Marvel. Nate Grey can handle him solo. Someone like Xavier giving him an entire planet's worth of fear all at once should be more than enough for his fragile mind. 

That's assuming that it's even necessary with Sentry pulling new powers out of his ass and increasing his powerlevel every other week.  Seriously, if Sentry has greater molecular control that Molecule Man SMP doesn't have a chance, to say nothing of Molecule Man himself. And that doesn't include any of the cosmics who could stomp him, like Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, or Thanos.

#44 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

"

I know that you were the one who started it by going off with your EARTH characters mind raping him "
 So how the hell is he beating

Shadow King?  Deathurge (basically Black Racer) ?
Squirrel Girl , X-Man, Dormammu, Atum the God Eater, Cloak, Kronos
MJJ for the freakin win! Magus?   Quentin Quire?
Photon? Man-Thing(Swamp Thing)? Mephisto? Blackheart? Tath Ki?
Skyfathers like Zeus? Mikaboshi?
Plutonia? Stardust? Tiamut? Malice?
Eternals like Makkari, Zuras?  
Onslaught ?

Any of these people ring a bell?
#45 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: 
Man Thing. thats a good one actually.
#46 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru:
I wouldn't count a lot of those, but I love that you dropped Squirrel Girl out in the same breath as Atum and Kronos.  The funny thing is that in an actual comic she would win.  The rest of the heroes in the entire universe could be down and she would win.
#47 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: Jesus when did I say he beats the whole universe? BTW you posted pictures of Superboy Prime this is SuperMAN Prime the guy who took the destruction of a universe in the face. If you knew anything about him or life away from your computer screen and room you would know that emo is just a stupid term made up and that Superboy Prime does not fit the stereotype
#48 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Prime actually refers to the Emoboy

http://www.comicvine.com/superman-prime/29-40756/
 The Emo Superboy
He's called Superman Prime

The guy you are thinking of is not Superman Prime, he's not even in DCU continuity, its a post 52 verse and taking a universe destroying shot to the face is the highest example of PIS, 
 Monarch dies from the explosion yet a plant sprout survives? What a crap story
worse than Sentry owning Molecule Man

#49 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: What the Hell are you talking about?
#50 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

Yeah I know it gets confusing, Supergirl, Superman, Super Cousins, Super Cats, SuperDogs, Super Daxamities, Golden Age Superman, Silver Age Superman, Red Son Superman....I could be here all day...but to cut to the chase there are so many versions of Superman it makes me f#cking sick!

So

Let me explain it like I would a child
 Superman Prime aka Emoboy...the guy we and everyone else talks about is this super powerful Superboy and he is part of the Universe called 'New Earth' 
 Prime came from parallel Universe Earth-Prime, in his universe Krypton never exploded, it was eaten by the Red sun, it did not blow up so no kryptonite rocks got blasted across space...hence his immunity to kryptonite. At one time it was assumed he was Pre Crisis Superman but the writers soon cleared this confusion up
Any feats from the Silver Age Earth, or Elseworld Earth etc do not apply to him

Superboy Prime aka Emoboy =  Kal-El of Krypton Prime=  Superman Prime = Emobitch Whine = Emo Prime  was one tough Superman with a psychotic attitude.
 As powerful as he was he could easily be beat and had a tonne of phobia
Got amped on juice but still taken out by a Guardian going kamikaze
This guy got owned by Flash 
Was depowered by a red sun and almost killed by Superman

Most of Superboy Prime's stories can be credited to one writer who has a hard-on for the silver age and that writers name is Geoff Johns

The other Superman Prime you are referring to is not part of continuity, he's part of a story involving random parallel worlds from the DCU multiverse in an arc called Countdown. Surprisinly it was Giffen not Geoff Johns that wrote this silver nonsense that once again ignored continuity.
In the stories you had a Prime that captured and tortured Mxyzptlk....what a pile of sh#t this story was and Prime was in 52 Universe and looking for his Earth-51....again not in continuity.

The Emoboy that is discussed in this forum IMO can barley beat Manhunter, and Pre Crisis Superman is a lot stronger than Emoboy
Silver Age would kill Emoboy Prime by sneezing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.