What ever happened to Superboy Prime

#1 Posted by Omega-Man (766 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I've read every comic he has been in including Legion of three worlds and the two Adventure comic issues which were his last issues. I don't know after he was reunited with Laurie (who was suposedly killed off pannel by Prime) It felt a little.... how should I put this unforfilling. Every Black Lantern thats ever appeared wanted to kill and take hearts Laurie is a black Lantern did she kill Prime off Pannel? all you see is her hugging him and her ring say hope and thats it. I felt a little unforfilled with that ending, did he get a happy ending or did he die? I'm not sure what to think of that last page of Adventure comics #5 featuring Superboy Prime.

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what happened after that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.