The lowest move they did to Prime.

#1 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Was having a powerless Prime 'supposedly' killing Laurie and then to add insult to injury they did it off panel.  

They took it too far then.  
#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: Yeah...that was cruel.
#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8732 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh he was ruined long before that happened...

#4 Posted by SlimJ87D (9262 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
" Was having a powerless Prime 'supposedly' killing Laurie and then to add insult to injury they did it off panel.   They took it too far then.   "
Yeah, it really didn't make sense that he Killed her and for some reason he's not in jail.

Something I'm really curious about is all the super heroes from Earth Prime. I imagine Captain Marvel from Earth Prime could give him a licking.
#5 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: 

He was still tolerable though and still had valid excuses for how things kept turning out the way they did.

But turning him into a low down petty insane killer of his girlfriend while powerless and while he knew she wasn't 'in a comic', was when the joke got worn thin imo. 

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: When did that happen? That sounds atrocious. Everything that occurred during and after Countdown was pretty bad though from what I've read.
#7 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: 

During Blackest Night, but she is 'supposedly killed' off panel, but it is pretty heavily implied in a conversation with his parents and when she turns up with a broken arm with a black lantern ring at the end and Prime is shocked to see her alive.

I dunno I can kind of understand why they did it, but after they made a big deal of how much Prime loved Laurie and missed his parents and his Earth etc, etc, and trying to redeem Prime during LO3W it was kind of a dumb move. 

#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: Ugh, figures. Blackest Night did a lot of things I didn't like. Thanks =]
#9 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: 

Yeah I still kind of liked the event, I dunno I guess as a Prime fanboi I'm baised and probably taking the whole deal with what they did to Prime too seriously lol.
#10 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

When they destroyed his comicbook collection, a little piece of me felt his pain.

#11 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: 

lol same.
#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS:

#13 Edited by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Yeah it was a good ending.
#14 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS: i agree too bad we wont be seeing any more of prime for a while
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyrocks13: That makes me sad...
#16 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
thats cause prime is like ur fave comic charchter
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboyrocks13: kinda...he is the reason why I read comics after all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.