The Baddest man with the S Mark

#1 Posted by faceless (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Does any one thinks superman can kill the monster known as superboy-Prime

#2 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

NO,

SUPERboyPRIME, Yeah i know Buckshot,

is far to much of a smart ass for Sup's to take him out

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I do. If Superman took the chains off, and allowed himself to cut lose, there aren't many in the DCU that could stop him.

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

I just love the one liners

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll always be Superboy Prime to me.

To answer the question; yes, Superman could kill him, but no, he won't because Superman doesn't kill.

#6 Posted by Nikai Nocturne (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. Although Superman is stronger then Superboy-Prime and has the same abilities (with a few exceptions) he could kill him, but, unlike Superboy-Prime, he has a heart and is incapable of killling him. I do enjoy Superboy-Prime though.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

if not even monarch could...

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes Prime is the unstoppable force!

so no... supes cant

#9 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#10 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick memorial

#11 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying he's dead, just not there for a while...

#12 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Not with SBP having that power of that guardian.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

Nikai Nocturne says:

"Agreed. Although Superman is stronger then Superboy-Prime and has the same abilities (with a few exceptions) he could kill him, but, unlike Superboy-Prime, he has a heart and is incapable of killling him. I do enjoy Superboy-Prime though."

You haven't been reading DC/SMP much have you? Superman is NOT stronger than Prime, cause Primes a PC Kryptonian! Prime outweighs Superman in most catergories, ie strength, speed, stamina! The only thing Superman has on Prime is smarts and years of experience! Superman is not gonna beat Prime through raw strength! but he can beat him through intelligence!

#14 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Nikai Nocturne says:
"Agreed. Although Superman is stronger then Superboy-Prime and has the same abilities (with a few exceptions) he could kill him, but, unlike Superboy-Prime, he has a heart and is incapable of killling him. I do enjoy Superboy-Prime though."

You haven't been reading DC/SMP much have you? Superman is NOT stronger than Prime, cause Primes a PC Kryptonian! Prime outweighs Superman in most catergories, ie strength, speed, stamina! The only thing Superman has on Prime is smarts and years of experience! Superman is not gonna beat Prime through raw strength! but he can beat him through intelligence!"

As i said before, 3 Supermen together were not enough for the Unstoppable force.

#15 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"lordraiden says:
"Nikai Nocturne says:
You haven't been reading DC/SMP much have you? Superman is NOT stronger than Prime, cause Primes a PC Kryptonian! Prime outweighs Superman in most catergories, ie strength, speed, stamina! The only thing Superman has on Prime is smarts and years of experience! Superman is not gonna beat Prime through raw strength! but he can beat him through intelligence!"
As i said before, 3 Supermen together were not enough for the Unstoppable force."

Plus the rest of the DCU!

#16 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#17 Posted by supermanprime (2 posts) - - Show Bio

THE REASON WHY SUPERMANPRIME CANT BE BEATEN IS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HOLD BACK BUT IF SUPERMAN WAS TO JUST LET LOSE THAT WOULD BE A FIGHT

#18 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

faceless says:

"Does any one thinks superman can kill the monster known as superboy-Prime"

superman can kill anything. he restrains himself however, so no, I don't think he would but I believe he could

#19 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

PFFT BATMAN WOULD CRUSH ANY SUPERMAN

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Redhead says:

"PFFT BATMAN WOULD CRUSH ANY SUPERMAN "

roflol

#21 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

SO WOULD

#22 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Superman would be able to kill Prime, but he lacks the common sense to realize just how dangerous Prime really is. If he would just THINK, I believe he would know what's needed to be done. He should just take bath in the heart of the sun, then face Prime with a vengeance!

#23 Posted by prototype5.1 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by prototype5.1 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

even two supermen,one power girl,and all of the Green Lantern Corps & Sinestro Corps can't stop him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.