Follow

Superboy Prime

Character » Superboy Prime appears in 156 issues.

Once a young high spirited youth in the real world with the powers of Superman, intense trauma had twisted his sense of justice and morals, exacerbated by the corrupted and ineffective heroes of post-Crisis Earth as well as his loss of his destiny as the "Universe's Greatest Protector".

superboy-primes Flashphobia

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

i remember reading about him being thrown and stranded in the time force but if u read his ability and speed of flight he can fly as fast as or faster than the flashes, he shouldnt of had any problem getting out of the time force. In which case he shouldnt be scared of them. he should be faster than them, if not at least faster than the majority of them

Sovereign Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sovereign Son
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " i remember reading about him being thrown and stranded in the time force but if u read his ability and speed of flight he can fly as fast as or faster than the flashes, he shouldnt of had any problem getting out of the time force. In which case he shouldnt be scared of them. he should be faster than them, if not at least faster than the majority of them "
    Not really, you see you have flashes with different levels of speed. it was in-fact two flashes that trapped him in the speed force, Most Supermans have never been able to beat a flash in a straight sprint and Wally has often beaten superman while he was running and superman was flying. I do not know how that relates to SBP but I hope at least it answered a few questions!
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Sovereign Son said:
    "@DEGRAAF said:
    " i remember reading about him being thrown and stranded in the time force but if u read his ability and speed of flight he can fly as fast as or faster than the flashes, he shouldnt of had any problem getting out of the time force. In which case he shouldnt be scared of them. he should be faster than them, if not at least faster than the majority of them "
    Not really, you see you have flashes with different levels of speed. it was in-fact two flashes that trapped him in the speed force, Most Supermans have never been able to beat a flash in a straight sprint and Wally has often beaten superman while he was running and superman was flying. I do not know how that relates to SBP but I hope at least it answered a few questions!
    "
    i thought the  only reason why superman didnt win is because he didnt have the time force protecting the people and things around him from the force of him flying that fast plus it says for superboy prime:

Super Speed – He can travel faster than the speed of light or fly faster to cross the timebarrier to travel back in time

Bart could achieve speeds greater that mach 10, but when he returned from the alternate dimension he could reach incredible Speeds, such as Light speed. Wally West has said that Bart was faster than all the speedsters put together
    OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OhTru

He's also afraid of the dark

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @OhTru said:
    "He's also afraid of the dark

"

hes afraid of the dark because when he was trapped in the time force
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By joshmightbe
    @DEGRAAF:
    do you mean speed force?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF

@joshmightbe said:

"@DEGRAAF: do you mean speed force? "

yea thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.