[SPOILER] The new Superboy Prime?

#1 Edited by csguterres (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Lane Kent should be the new Superboy Prime? For those who don't know, he is the son of Superman and Lois Lane, and the source of Conner Kent's DNA in the new 52. Like Prime, he is not a flat-out villain, but one made by the circunstances: when he was a baby, he was taken and raised in the future by the villain Harvest. And, like Prime, he will probably be an antagonist for Conner Kent. Also, I think a confrontation between him and Superman would be a lot more intense because facing your "evil" self is easier than facing your "evil" son.

What do you guys think? He should be the New Superboy Prime or you would prefer to see the original Prime returning from the Wall?

#2 Edited by Primebonnick (1727 posts) - - Show Bio

nah man can only be one prime. I still think prime should come from a world like ours as well

#3 Posted by cleft_boy_wonder (5 posts) - - Show Bio

this is the new prime, I like how they put the story-line for this prime better than the first one

#4 Posted by shonen3 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Lane Kent should be the new Superboy Prime? For those who don't know, he is the son of Superman and Lois Lane, and the source of Conner Kent's DNA in the new 52. Like Prime, he is not a flat-out villain, but one made by the circunstances: when he was a baby, he was taken and raised in the future by the villain Harvest. And, like Prime, he will probably be an antagonist for Conner Kent. Also, I think a confrontation between him and Superman would be a lot more intense because facing your "evil" self is easier than facing your "evil" son.

What do you guys think? He should be the New Superboy Prime or you would prefer to see the original Prime returning from the Wall?

Why are you so insecure you feel the need to ask others for an idea you have ?

#5 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by 2ndtoLastSonofKrypton (6 posts) - - Show Bio

It would make sense. If Superboy's DNA came from him, that would make him the original, or "prime" version.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.