Prime's Return Sucked....Spoilers

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, I was pumped, and all that happened was he returned for no reason, got angry and wanted to kill the Teen Titans. And lost badly due to PIS. While in fact he should have won easily. 

And yeah, Prime will escape again, etc. It sucked.

#2 Posted by WWAJfan (242 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23
i agree man, just read and i was really dissapointed on how he was used in this issues
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12583 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Seriously, I was pumped, and all that happened was he returned for no reason, got angry and wanted to kill the Teen Titans. And lost badly due to PIS. While in fact he should have won easily.  And yeah, Prime will escape again, etc. It sucked.
well thats what you get with Superboy-Prime.......dont really know what you expected
#4 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
@comicdude23 said:
Seriously, I was pumped, and all that happened was he returned for no reason, got angry and wanted to kill the Teen Titans. And lost badly due to PIS. While in fact he should have won easily.  And yeah, Prime will escape again, etc. It sucked.
well thats what you get with Superboy-Prime.......dont really know what you expected

this.
#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

The story sucked. Prime should have ripped all of the Titans alone.They should have just let him be with Adventure Comics 5.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (57784 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. 

BB

#7 Posted by WWAJfan (242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64
i agree with you man, he got trolled, i know one thing i wont be remembering this issues for long
#8 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

I only picked up those last  three TT  issues only because prime was in em. I thoroughly burned the last issue, it was extremely  disappointing...

#9 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad there are people who also think Prime's return was disappointing, this is a guy who is powerful to move entire planets by himself, he should have pummeled them all in no time at all.

#10 Posted by perry_411 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@cennobite: We got trolled by DC

#11 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha that we did, I wonder how long will the Source Wall hold him. Also he will be fairly angry now when/if he gets out.

#12 Posted by tenebyss (41 posts) - - Show Bio

In the story, Superboy-Prime gathered the Legion of Doom to battle only a few Teen Titans. Yet, previously, he had taken on the entire Green Lantern Corps by himself, and had previously defeated Anti-Monitor. Man, he is inconsistent.

#13 Posted by HolySerpent (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a revenge story nothing more

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.