i want to read the book's he is in.

#1 Posted by innocence (161 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to start learning more about superboy prime, so can someone suggest some, if not all, of his issues or trades?
his character seems really cool and i just want to know where to start and finish with him.

and i have already asked on the "where should i start" thread, but no one replied.

so if you could help, that would be great.  
thanks.

#2 Posted by X (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@innocence: the way i learned is by watching videos on youtube and reading everything on the internet i could about him but i dont have any of his books sorry hope this helps  
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@innocence: I could put some scans
#4 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@innocence:  He's in crisis on infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Countdown to final crisis. and legion of three worlds all of which are in trades. He's appeared in more just go to his page on the vine, it will tell you every issue he has been in.
#5 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

He's also been on Adventure Comics.

#6 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

His origins are pretty similar to the Clark from :
"Superman: Secret Identity"

#7 Posted by tensor (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

an sinestro corps war
an blackest night adventure comics

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@innocence: Here's his origin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.