guess we know where he is now...

• 74 results
#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the two promised DC mini-series that will tie directly into Final Crisis, the Legion of 3 Worlds story will pull together the characters from three teams that have called themselves Legion of Super-Heroes during DC’s publishing history.

And if we go by the teaser image, a slew of Perez-drawn Legion members will be fighting alongside Superman against a villainous threat in the future that will include a couple threats from the present as well – Superman-Prime and... is that Lex Luthor? wtf lol

After wrapping up the Sinestro Corps War just a few months ago, it hasn’t taken Johns long to start writing another epic storyline, this one in five oversized issues that will tie into the Final Crisis story writer Grant Morrison is telling with artist J.G. Jones this summer. And it won’t surprise readers of Johns’ monthly comics that these issues will feature members of the original Legion, which Johns helped re-introduce to the DCU last year in a crossover between his Justice Society of America title with Justice League of America, then used in the current Action Comics story.

But three Legions?

All together and all part of the DCU?

What happened to the reboots where one Legion replaced the other?

And what is Lex Luthor doing in that picture?

M

#2 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Notice the caped crusader in the background and behind him the green shiny stuff...

#3 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOKS LIKE ME!

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, closer inspection shows Time Trapper as well, so that could explain Luthor's presence...

still not sure why there's a Green Lantern power battery in the bottom image though, there isn't any Green Lanterns, Power Batteries or Ring, hell, there isn't any OA or Guardians in the 31st century... they all die out somewhere before the 22nd century...

M

#5 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"ok, closer inspection shows Time Trapper as well, so that could explain Luthor's presence...still not sure why there's a Green Lantern power battery in the bottom image though, there isn't any Green Lanterns, Power Batteries or Ring, hell, there isn't any OA or Guardians in the 31st century... they all die out somewhere before the 22nd century...M"

Space rift? OA's reestablishment? :D

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what's going on, I just know what I want to see.

#7 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Still who's the caped guy in the background? specter?

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Space rift? OA's reestablishment? :D"

guessing something to do with Time Trapper... unsure though...

i know after the Blackest Night, there won't be any more Green Lanterns...

that's about all i do know for certain lol

M

#9 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

oh im stoked.

#10 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

him maybe?

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Time Trapper...I think. Or Spoiler.
Post Edited:2008-04-02 15:49:35"

it's definitely Time Trapper

M

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Time Trapper...I think. Or Spoiler.
Post Edited:2008-04-02 15:49:35

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Correct me if im wrong but doesn't time trapper have a red coat? and Spoiler's coat is more likely but... why would she be playing a major role in this?"

I don't see Spoiler being in this arc, and Time Trapper is said to play a major role in this... so it all adds up for me...

the only question i have is the Green Lantern connection, that doesn't add up for me

M

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, one more question... to the left of SMP's elbow... is that The Engineer from The Authority?

if so, i'm definitely picking up this arc lol

also, since we know how much John's loves Hank Henshaw, i would love it if he turned up in this arc, in the 31st century and he still hasn't been given the death he is begging for :p

M

#15 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if im wrong but doesn't time trapper have a red coat? and Spoiler's coat is more likely but... why would she be playing a major role in this?

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"notice the gloves from somewhere? remember the pic with the avarice Lantern leader? maybe there are no GREEN lanterns... but others?"

nope, in the 31st century there are NO power rings / lanterns of any description... the closest about are a band of thieves using 'fake' rings that can only create energy blasts, calling themselves the "Green Lanterns". but there are no 'real' power rings left after the major war.

M

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Correct me if im wrong but doesn't time trapper have a red coat? and Spoiler's coat is more likely but... why would she be playing a major role in this?"

Spoiler was a joke...

Methos says:

"ok, one more question... to the left of SMP's elbow... is that The Engineer from The Authority?"

God I hope not.

Methos says:

"also, since we know how much John's loves Hank Henshaw, i would love it if he turned up in this arc, in the 31st century and he still hasn't been given the death he is begging for :pM"

God I hope so.

#18 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

RAVEN!

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, well if Henshaw and the Green Lanterns are in this, i might actually have to give it a chance...

M

#20 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Skeletor says:

I don't see Spoiler being in this arc, and Time Trapper is said to play a major role in this... so it all adds up for me...

the only question i have is the Green Lantern connection, that doesn't add up for me

M"

notice the gloves from somewhere? remember the pic with the avarice Lantern leader? maybe there are no GREEN lanterns... but others?

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see as many Brainiac 5's and Karate Kid's as they can shove into this thing and Henshaw tagging along killing whoever he can to reach his death. Oh man, I bet B5 could figure out how to kill him.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that's Angie unless she's become a villain. She's on the team with SBP (next to Persuader).

#23 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

i am not too up to date at all about alot of these characters . this version of superman that is show going agains SMP . is that normal Earths Sups ? and if no how strong do you think he is compair to prime?

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Why's there a Mistress Death look-alike in the back. LoL.

#25 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Skeletor says:
"notice the gloves from somewhere? remember the pic with the avarice Lantern leader? maybe there are no GREEN lanterns... but others?"

nope, in the 31st century there are NO power rings / lanterns of any description... the closest about are a band of thieves using 'fake' rings that can only create energy blasts, calling themselves the "Green Lanterns". but there are no 'real' power rings left after the major war.

M"

makes sense! no power rings (Ion didn't have to use it at some point) and i still think that someone like sinestro could be behind it, or someone trying to bring back OA and the guardians

Ps: yes thats Engineer

#26 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I want to see as many Brainiac 5's and Karate Kid's as they can shove into this thing and Henshaw tagging along killing whoever he can to reach his death. Oh man, I bet B5 could figure out how to kill him."

He's in the pic on the right hand side

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I want to see as many Brainiac 5's and Karate Kid's as they can shove into this thing and Henshaw tagging along killing whoever he can to reach his death. Oh man, I bet B5 could figure out how to kill him."

Buckshot sounding excited about something? Holy Crap.

#28 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"Methos says:
"Buckshot says:
"I don't think that's Angie unless she's become a villain. She's on the team with SBP (next to Persuader)."

thats what i was thinking... but with all the crap DC's pulling with Wildstorm characters / concepts, i wouldn't be surprised in the least

M"

there is a wildstorm earth isn't there? so maybe its a tie in with every 52 earth characters"

Shut up before I kill you.

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

yeah... B5 could probably figure something out... if not, Time Trapper could finally kill him

M

Skeletor says:

"Ps: yes thats Engineer "

you make me cry...

M

#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I don't think that's Angie unless she's become a villain. She's on the team with SBP (next to Persuader)."

thats what i was thinking... but with all the crap DC's pulling with Wildstorm characters / concepts, i wouldn't be surprised in the least

M

#31 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL someone check out Ben Grimm on the right hand side in grey lol

#32 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Buckshot says:

M"

there is a wildstorm earth isn't there? so maybe its a tie in with every 52 earth characters

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I still want to know WTF John's is playing at with the Eye of Ekron...

that things been retconned more times in the past year than Powergirl's history has in total...

M

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"and... is that a ironman i see there!?"

you will get slapped...

M

#35 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Two mods mad at you within 3 posts. Death wish?

#36 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#37 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

and... is that a ironman i see there!?

#38 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor says:

"and... is that a ironman i see there!?"

Quit while you're ahead. Buck and Methos have their fingers tapping the "BAN" button.

#40 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathshroud says:

"i am not too up to date at all about alot of these characters . this version of superman that is show going agains SMP . is that normal Earths Sups ? and if no how strong do you think he is compair to prime?"
#41 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#42 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathshroud says:

"Deathshroud says:
"i am not too up to date at all about alot of these characters . this version of superman that is show going agains SMP . is that normal Earths Sups ? and if no how strong do you think he is compair to prime?"

"

still weaker

#43 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends...

if it's current day Superman then he's weaker...

if it's the Superman from the 31st century, then Prime's about to get his ass handed to him lol

M

#44 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Another question comes to mind, if Prime has that suit again... is this happening BEFORE or AFTER he fought Monarch?

#45 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Depends... if it's current day Superman then he's weaker... if it's the Superman from the 31st century, then Prime's about to get his ass handed to him lol M"

Wait you don't know which upes it is? Looks like current one to me.

#46 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Insert time travel for the answer to 99% of these questions lol

M

#47 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Depends... if it's current day Superman then he's weaker... if it's the Superman from the 31st century, then Prime's about to get his ass handed to him lol M"

ok another stupid question ...is he just superman that lived that long into the future?

#48 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Depends...if it's current day Superman then he's weaker...if it's the Superman from the 31st century, then Prime's about to get his ass handed to him lolM"

I'm not a legion fan, what's the diference?

also prime should have kept the black costume.....

#49 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SUPERMEN!?!?!?!!?!?

#50 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Insert time travel for the answer to 99% of these questions lol M"

LMAO ill shut up now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.