Am I the only one who wants him back?

• 65 results
#51 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:  yea, i guess the writer was a fan of Jason's and wanted to change the character, by showing hin different worlds and how things could of gone and how they could still happen like him becoming an awesome Batman.
#52 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK: Well I guess seeing himself as Batman he decided to come back, to the main earth decided to go for it lol. We saw how that ended for him lol.
#53 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: hehe
#54 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

I do.

#55 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio
@ X:
NOOOOOOOO. he is lucky to get that happy ending with laurie. he should just stay away from new earth. destroying several universes does not allow for redmption.
#56 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
LMAO  yes you should, you would single handedly make dc more powerful than the government
#57 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: ...You don't like Prime huh?
#58 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: 

I have mixed feelings honestly,  i sympathize for him, to have everything taken from him in one swoop. there was no way he could cope with that especiallly since he camefrom like the ultimate brady bunchish universe 

but there really is not the slightest excuse for his attitude or his actions,  i thiink that with the end of his blackest night crossover he has finally found a measure of peace and for everyones sake he should be allowed to keep it    
#59 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Yeah...he was right aboyt what he said in BL.Alex  kinda turned him into a monster.
#60 Posted by danhimself (22682 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that if they bring him back that they should do it in a new Legion of Super-heroes series focusing on the Legion of Earth Prime

#61 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say, the way he's written is very interesting, and very cool.  That he could have so much power without knowing his own strength, and I love the armor which feeds him sunlight energy.  It makes for great artwork.
#62 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: This?
#63 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see someone beat the tar out of him, then he can go have his little happy ending with his Black lantern girlfriend

#64 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13599 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
yeah that seems like a good ending for him
#65 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: ok

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.