Follow

Superboy Prime

Character » Superboy Prime appears in 156 issues.

Once a young high spirited youth in the real world with the powers of Superman, intense trauma had twisted his sense of justice and morals, exacerbated by the corrupted and ineffective heroes of post-Crisis Earth as well as his loss of his destiny as the "Universe's Greatest Protector".

Adventure Comics #4: Superboy Prime, Heeeee's Back

• 74 results
    Shadowstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Shadowstep

Superboy-Prime is my hero. Conner can go screw himself.

LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LastSon1027

I trust Johns completely anything he does will be amazing

Fresh0133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Fresh0133
    @LastSon1027 said:
    "I trust Johns completely anything he does will be amazing "

Yep, in Geoff I Trust.  I probably would have liked Prime to be gone longer, but I don't mind him, he makes an effective Super Mega Villain just because he is so powerful and so dumb, besides I think he's only around for like two issues from what I remember Johns mentioned of him at tje CCI.
    deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

He should have stayed where he was at the end of Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Ravn
    @chowy said:

" Is it so hard to make a new original villain? why do we get so many evil versions of Superman? "

SERIOUSLY!! haha it feels like DC (or maybe just Johns) won't be happy till EVERY character in the universe is wearing the "S", or some variation!

@Strife

said:

" Why do so many people hate him for no reason?  He's basically us(the reader) in the comic book, he's been beating up on characters readers don't like for years "

I hate Prime cause he's a whining, arrogant, over-powered Cock-block!! I mean its easy to follow Prime's storyline through the years, and he started out as a really uninteresting "hero", who became a slightly more interesting villain. And then he became SO powerful, it was just dumb to read. Pardon the analogy, but it was like watching Inu Yasha, where.... ((checks Wikipedia))....  Naraku had a way of countering EVERY attack, which is where the "Cock-Blocking" comes in!! (that and it was BORING! I hate Superman, why Should like a younger, evil version of him?) It wasn't until the end of "Legion of 3 Worlds" that Prime truly became the ultimate basement troll. Now I accept the fact that I am a Comic Nerd (Hell, 2/3 of my t-shirt are superhero related), and I know I'm throwing stones in my glass house, but there is nothing I HATE more, than arrogant comicbook nerds, especially that loud, obnoxious one that's in EVERY comic shop, that we've ALL dealt with! LOL And that's who Johns' turns Prime into, instead of just killing him off at the end of Infinite Crisis like he SHOULD'VE done! So that's why I hate Prime, Why I'm starting to stray away from Johns' work, and why I WON'T be reading Adventure Comic... Well THAT, and I dislike Connor Kent as well! LOL

But I have a question to you, Stife (and I guess eveyone ELSE that loves Prime! O.o). You say we all hate Prime for no reason. Well i gave my reason. Why do you think we should LIKE him? :) (I  mean not to offend ANYBODY with this post, and if you are a loud, obnoxious, and/or arrogant basement troll, I apologize! Haha)
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Ravn said:
    "@chowy said:

" Is it so hard to make a new original villain? why do we get so many evil versions of Superman? "

SERIOUSLY!! haha it feels like DC (or maybe just Johns) won't be happy till EVERY character in the universe is wearing the "S", or some variation!

@Strife

said:

" Why do so many people hate him for no reason?  He's basically us(the reader) in the comic book, he's been beating up on characters readers don't like for years "

I hate Prime cause he's a whining, arrogant, over-powered Cock-block!! I mean its easy to follow Prime's storyline through the years, and he started out as a really uninteresting "hero", who became a slightly more interesting villain. And then he became SO powerful, it was just dumb to read. Pardon the analogy, but it was like watching Inu Yasha, where.... ((checks Wikipedia))....  Naraku had a way of countering EVERY attack, which is where the "Cock-Blocking" comes in!! (that and it was BORING! I hate Superman, why Should like a younger, evil version of him?) It wasn't until the end of "Legion of 3 Worlds" that Prime truly became the ultimate basement troll. Now I accept the fact that I am a Comic Nerd (Hell, 2/3 of my t-shirt are superhero related), and I know I'm throwing stones in my glass house, but there is nothing I HATE more, than arrogant comicbook nerds, especially that loud, obnoxious one that's in EVERY comic shop, that we've ALL dealt with! LOL And that's who Johns' turns Prime into, instead of just killing him off at the end of Infinite Crisis like he SHOULD'VE done! So that's why I hate Prime, Why I'm starting to stray away from Johns' work, and why I WON'T be reading Adventure Comic... Well THAT, and I dislike Connor Kent as well! LOL

But I have a question to you, Stife (and I guess eveyone ELSE that loves Prime! O.o). You say we all hate Prime for no reason. Well i gave my reason. Why do you think we should LIKE him? :) (I  mean not to offend ANYBODY with this post, and you are a loud, obnoxious, basement troll, I apologize! Haha)
    "

i used to watch inu yasha, i missed something in that anology. Are you saying Inu Yasha was dumb or his brother Nuraku? Also how did that show end, i never saw the movie for the ending. I saw all the episodes but they made the ending to the series a movie or something that i havent seen
    Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sasuke
    @DEGRAAF said:

" @Ravn said:

"@chowy said:

@Strife

said:

But I have a question to you, Stife (and I guess eveyone ELSE that loves Prime! O.o). You say we all hate Prime for no reason. Well i gave my reason. Why do you think we should LIKE him? :) (I  mean not to offend ANYBODY with this post, and you are a loud, obnoxious, basement troll, I apologize! Haha)
    "
    i used to watch inu yasha, i missed something in that anology. Are you saying Inu Yasha was dumb or his brother Nuraku? Also how did that show end, i never saw the movie for the ending. I saw all the episodes but they made the ending to the series a movie or something that i havent seen "

Sesshomaru is his brother not Naraku. The show ended long before the manga did. the show ended after Inuyasha and his friends beat a group called the band of seven.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Sasuke said:
    " @DEGRAAF said:

" @Ravn said:

"@chowy said:

@Strife

said:

"
    i used to watch inu yasha, i missed something in that anology. Are you saying Inu Yasha was dumb or his brother Nuraku? Also how did that show end, i never saw the movie for the ending. I saw all the episodes but they made the ending to the series a movie or something that i havent seen "

Sesshomaru is his brother not Naraku. The show ended long before the manga did. the show ended after Inuyasha and his friends beat a group called the band of seven.

"

yea i realized after i posted i got the whole brother thing wrong, i dont remember the band of seven. so the show never finished the search for the shard? they finished it in the Manga?
    Bruce Vain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Bruce Vain

Nice
    Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ravn
    @DEGRAAF said:

" @Sasuke said:

" @DEGRAAF said:

" @Ravn said:

"@chowy said:

@Strife

said:

"

"
    yea i realized after i posted i got the whole brother thing wrong, i dont remember the band of seven. so the show never finished the search for the shard? they finished it in the Manga? "
    Yeah I realize that was a bad analogy! Hahaha 

What I meant was Naraku was the ultimate cock-block, because He had an answer for everything!  

Miroku: "Wind Tunnel!" 
    Naraku: Killer Bees 

Sango would go to throw her boomerang, Naraku would use her brother as a meat shield 

Kagome would shoot an arrow at him! 
    Naraku: "teleport!" 

InuYasha: "Adamant Barrage!" 
    Naraku had a force field! 

and when all else failed; Miasma!! LOL 

So I see Prime as the Naraku of DC, because no matter what anyone does, Prime is so OVER-POWERED thats it takes a BS time paradox to "stop" him!!
    blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#61  Edited By blade hunter

i hope conner bitch claps him into next week
    omniproud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By omniproud

ok heres how it goes superbitch prime dies by superman earth 2. He kills that prejudice arrogant emo kid and send him right to where he belongs out of the dc universe.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Back after five minutes, and looking even more like a mental reject than usual.  He's like a bad cold...he just refuses to go away.

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Scarecrow4

I Hope he Kills Everyone.

Dr. Maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#65  Edited By Dr. Maxwell

noooooooo I wanted him to stay in Earth X
    negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By negamegas

Prime is on Comicvine.... D: 

That's sooo the opposite of ULTRA-KAWAII!!!(Did I just say that? D:)
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DEGRAAF

something has to bring him back bc he has to be smart enough to know that if he stays in his world (which is all he ever wanter) he can rule that with no real problems. Could he really be that hell bent on revenge that he would come back on his own? He basically got what he wanted anyways, he has no reason to come back unless he got bored.
    Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
    #1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should Have Conner get some kind of a power boost and kill him once and for all.
    LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LastSon1027

You know as long as I get to watch Conner beat the snot out of him he can come back for every issue.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TruePwnge

Prime is back
    what a bunch of s**t

DC is being driven into the ditch with a bunch of SilverAge garbage and we have John's Emoboy putting the comics into a nose dive
    this will end as badly as all those other Infinite Emoboy arcs did

Avatar image for crimsonthunder1
    Crimson Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#71  Edited By Crimson Thunder

Interesting

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Strife said:
    " I love prime :) "

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#73  Edited By shanana
    @johnny spam said:
    " I thought Superboy Prime was going to stay on Earth Prime longer maybe join comic vine. "
    LMMFAO! that would be Hilarious!
    Avatar image for deactivated-601b8b3765a01
    deactivated-601b8b3765a01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So wait, is this Convergence or New 52?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.