Adventure Comics #4: Superboy Prime, Heeeee's Back

• 73 results
Posted by G-Man (36762 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime, Superman Prime, whatever.  Looks like he's back (already!) to cause some problems for our Superboy.

What do you think?  Are you happy to see his return?  Do you like him being paired with Conner?  What do you want to see happen with Superman/Boy Prime's character?
#1 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
" Superboy Prime, Superman Prime, whatever.  Looks like he's back (already!) to cause some problems for our Superboy.

What do you think?  Are you happy to see his return?  Do you like him being paired with Conner?  What do you want to see happen with Superman/Boy Prime's character? "
he will prolly just whine some more
#2 Posted by johnny_spam (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Superboy Prime was going to stay on Earth Prime longer maybe join comic vine.
#3 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:
"I thought Superboy Prime was going to stay on Earth Prime longer maybe join comic vine. "

he already did
#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

geoff Johns just won't leave that little sonofasoandso alone for two minutes can he?  I honestly believed we were rid of the whiny little shit for at least a year. oy
#5 Posted by TehLantern (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh jesus christ.

#6 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the point of getting rid of characters just to bring them back, I mean to me it seems just wierd

#7 Posted by johnny_spam (2037 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's all remeber Legion of Three Worlds was late it's possible that the original idea was to have Superboy-Prime taken out earlier this year so he could come back late this year or early next year.
#8 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

He should die. >:[

#9 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" He should die. >:[ "
yes!!
#10 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

I love prime :)

#11 Posted by SAndshrew (8 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS GUY >:I...

#12 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" I love prime :) "
I totally agree i love him to. I might not like every thing about him but he is too much of a beast when it comes to battle i have to like him.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
well that was quick... but I guess we can expect anything from Johns
#14 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he pisses so many people off because he's the ultimate fanboy and reminds them of themselves
#15 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully he can play a decent role in the blackest night but part of me doubts that

#16 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

In that picture he looks like a Man/Boy.

#17 Edited by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

He is back. Someone please shot me now,I don't want to see Superman Prime .This...... cry baby  should such such die already.He cause enough trouble. At this rate the whole DC universe would be destroyed and whats this he's going to kill all The Black Lantern Corp  Lanterns too or is he going to join them.
#18 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" I think he pisses so many people off because he's the ultimate fanboy and reminds them of themselves "
Maybe, but personally I hate him because he's completely uninteresting as a villain, is living plot device for killing off characters, and his manners of speech give me a headache...but I digress.
#19 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Already? Whoa. Unexpected to me. But oh well. Not thrilled, not furious.

#20 Posted by Xion (247 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have waited a little longer to bring him back imo
#21 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

hope he doesn't whine like a bitch in this issue

#22 Posted by chowy (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it so hard to make a new original villain? why do we get so many evil versions of Superman?

#23 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to rephrase my last comment: I hope super bitch doesn't come back

#24 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do so many people hate him for no reason?

He's basically us(the reader) in the comic book, he's been beating up on characters readers don't like for years

#25 Posted by MoonKnightFan123 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

I'LL KILL YOU ALL TO DEATH!!!!

#26 Posted by Rod12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the perfect Solution to get rit of him hand him over to Agent Orange he'll kill him and make him a member of the Orange Lantern Corps then he won't be winning anymore.
#27 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, i'll probably read it if its a mini.

#28 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
"

What is the point of getting rid of characters just to bring them back, I mean to me it seems just wierd

"

Who ever said they were getting rid of him? People love jumping to conclusions lol
#29 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" Ehh, i'll probably read it if its a mini. "
it's an ongoing series
#30 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" Ehh, i'll probably read it if its a mini. "
it's an ongoing series "

Really? I need to add this to my list then. :-)
#31 Posted by ulrich200 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

prime is may favorite villain 

#32 Posted by GreenGriffin (67 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"I think he pisses so many people off because he's the ultimate fanboy and reminds them of themselves "

I think that is why people do hate him. Because they hate themselfs. You just blew my mind.
#33 Posted by Grendel (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Stryfe > Superboy Prime

#34 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenGriffin said:
"@danhimself said:
"I think he pisses so many people off because he's the ultimate fanboy and reminds them of themselves "
I think that is why people do hate him. Because they hate themselfs. You just blew my mind. "

It's true! think about it....he's basically just running around complaining about poor writing and characterization
#35 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @GreenGriffin said:
"@danhimself said:
I think that is why people do hate him. Because they hate themselfs. You just blew my mind. "
It's true! think about it....he's basically just running around complaining about poor writing and characterization "
thats not why i hate him. i know exactly why i hate him 
bc he killed superboy in infinite crisis  
that may be a stupid reason but hey it's my opinion 
#36 Posted by NightFang (10133 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
"He should die. >:[ "
         And become an Black Lantern.
#37 Posted by sylar615 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Hooray, they can have him beat Conner Kent to death with his bare hands, again.  And maybe just maybe he'll kill Kid Flash, ohhh man that would be the best.

#38 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's funny they're setting him up as Conner's main nemesis, especially if they're gunna have it be a permanent thing. Def gunna here about Prime jobbing now, cause Conner hasn't been having much problem w/ him lately. Maybe that'll change soon.
#39 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking that his trip home will weaken him so Conner is more of a match for him
#40 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" I think it's funny they're setting him up as Conner's main nemesis, especially if they're gunna have it be a permanent thing. Def gunna here about Prime jobbing now, cause Conner hasn't been having much problem w/ him lately. Maybe that'll change soon. "
im thinking the same they might depower the hell out of him which sucks but we dont know yet for sure
#41 Posted by burr787 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime really needs a vacation.

#42 Posted by MJ Styles (93 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised by all this hate on Prime.  I actually don't mind him so much, but I feel like the brought him back way too soon.

#43 Posted by TheRichestManinTown (49 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he gets to be a meta character who tries to mess up the DC Universe from the Prime world by messing with DC editorial.  

#44 Posted by TheGuy (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime already knows he's a comicbook character, I'd prefer he become DC's Deadpool. I would've figured he'd know everything about silver age comics, he was written to be too much of an idiot for me to even like. 

LO3W made no sense anyway, it created huge plotholes with the people of Earth-Prime knowing their own future, Earth-Prime even still existing, and the fact at the end, Superman just goes back to Titans Tower, even though he was supposed to be with the Miracle Machine since y'know it is called FINAL CRISIS: Legion of Three Worlds. WTH crappy comic is crappy.

#45 Posted by xXSilowXx (120 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have waited... but I happy, I love Prime.

#46 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

technically he should have been out of our universe back around december since the book was so late.  

Lets ask some real questions about this cover though, are the black rings bringing him back? 
Is he chasing the black rings for more power?  
Are the rings chasing him?
Since he has his suit on, is this a flash bacl of his past? 
Does this mean he has all of his powers back? if so, is he as powerful as he was before Lo3W?  

#47 Posted by Futureman (11 posts) - - Show Bio

So when is this issue coming out?  Yeah as a superboy prime fan I would have waited a little longer to bring him back. But it will be interesting to see how he fares against the black lanterns. The darkness will drain all of his energy and he will get the hell beat out of him.
#48 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what to say...

#49 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely a character I love only because he's hated-on by everyone else. GREAT villain!

#50 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE SUPERBOY PRIME!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.