haydenclaireheroes's Superboy #19 - Gone But Not Begotten review

Who's DNA created Superman?

Here is my video review for Superboy issue 19. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for the video:

Other reviews for Superboy #19 - Gone But Not Begotten

Superboy #19 0

The GoodThere are two artist on this issue, but it's hardly noticeable. Diogenes Neves joins artist R.B. Silva, and the result is a great looking book. Each panel is very simple, but with details in the place that matter. The panels are also made in a way that really fits the sci-fi tone of the story. Silva still adds the quirky expressions to the characters, but it's perfectly used in this issue to show innocence and other emotions that are absolutely needed for this issue. Scott Lobdell is fi...