Follow

Super Hero Squad

Team » Super Hero Squad appears in 31 issues.

Children's cartoon based on characters from the Marvel Universe, Iron Man and his Superhero squad "hero up" to combat Doctor Doom and his villianous allies in Super Hero City.

Gulity Pleasure

Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sun King

I usually don't confess to things I find while randomly surfing the web, but I stumbled onto the show on YouTube and am ashamed to say I can't get enough of it.  Can you buy it online.  I MUST HAVE THIS ON MY IPOD!!!

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Troubadour Tray

There's no reason we can't fool around with comic book superheroes, and this re-presentation of avatar favourites (i.e., Hulk, Thor, etc.) really invites fans to come up with people-friendly versions (non-Lego) of iconic superhumans.

In fact, Superhero Squad has done for comic books what Garbage Pail Kids (remember them?) did for the Cabbage Patch Kids.

I'm sure you can find episode collections somewhere on DVD, even if they're not professionally assembled. I'd try eBay for good deals.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.