Follow

Sunspot

Character » Sunspot appears in 2943 issues.

Roberto Da Costa is a mutant with the ability to harness the sun's power, which grants him superhuman strength, speed, and durability. Born in Brazil, Roberto comes from a wealthy family and has been described as brash and quick tempered. Initially a member of the New Mutants, Roberto has since developed a long history with various teams affiliated with both the X-Men and the Avengers.

What would happen if Magma and Sunspot have a child?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultimatekey

Wouldn't that be interesting? I'm not trying to think of another Hrimhari/Wolfsbane thing, but I wonder if they would have sex shifting their forms. I bet that's what Hrimhari and Wolfsbane probably did. What I mean is that first, they did it in their human form then they did it in Sunspot's solar flare form and Magma's magma form. I really wonder how their child will turn out. This came into mind when I found out that Sunspot and Magma have feelings for each other. I mean they are both from Brazil. They have that in common. Well, if they do have a child, I wonder how the childbirth will go. When Magma gives birht to the child, I bet that the whole room and the people in it will be set on fire, except Sunspot and Magma of course. It's like they will give birth to a sun or something equivalent to it, if their powers merged. Well, the sun part is outrageous. Well, what do you guys think?

Steps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Steps

Their child would grow up to be really hot.

Zyeike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Zyeike

actually i think that would be pretty koo. mother a mini volcano father a mini sun

Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-kids tend to be put through the wringer and have terrible childhoods, it would not look good for them based on Rachel and Nate and Legion.

Vacone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vacone

The Yellowstone Caldera would erupt... ;-)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.