Where the heck is Sunfire?

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really like to know where he is because it's not cool to put a character like Sunfire in comic book limbo. Any ideas?

#2 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoops, he is with the Marauders i think..

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

But that was forever ago. During the Messiah Complex arc. Are the Marauders still together?

#4 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992: 
most of the Marauders dropped that gig and moved to Utopia, and a few of course shacked up with the Sisterhood so no their not. Sunfire is likely either still shacked up with Sinister or Apocalypse. given
he turned to those two people, he should probably give it some time before approaching the X-men, if he even really wants that? personally id like to see him go back home and work with Silver Samurai (and
if they do a comic they need a better name than Big Hero 6.lol)
#5 Posted by papad1992 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree totally. I really don't see him joining the X-Men anytime soon, but I do see him returning to Japan to do some teaming up with Japan's heroes. If he would join the X-Men, everyone would hate him and think he's too hot headed...HA!

#6 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Sunfire back too.
He's an other X-ample of Marvel dissing non American X-types.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24946 posts) - - Show Bio

if sunfire is in utopia then they have an ace in the whole for when that vampire thing happens

#8 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio

he died

#9 Posted by Edamame (28294 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember seeing him last in Messiah Complex.

#10 Posted by zero man (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I remember seeing him last in Messiah Complex. "
cool that means he s back
#11 Posted by DavidPianowski (33 posts) - - Show Bio

i miss the exiles sunfire

#12 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

I really would love to see this character on Uncanny Xmen. I think his personality would flow perfectly with this team

#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16864 posts) - - Show Bio

Sunfire appeared in the last issue of Uncanny Avengers.

#14 Edited by Captain13 (3408 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why he isn't a bigger player in the Marvel Universe. He has a lot of potential.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.