Your Suicide Squad line up??

Posted by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my favourite books right now is Suicide squad!! In the book the members change pretty much every second issue, so here's a simple question. Who's in your suicide squad line up!! Mine is this...

* Deadshot - Deadshot because he's been around for years and I cant imagine SS without him.

* Cheshire - I notices 'Revamp' include her in his list. She is a strong character and would certainly be interesting.

* Talon ( Alton Carver ) - I thought a member of The Talons would be awsome. He appeared in Batman: the Dark Knight #9

* Bronze Tiger (rebooted) - Bring back an ol' classic to make the team more brilliant.

* Killer Croc - Every SS line up needs at least one giant monster. Since I hate King shark, crocs on the team.

* Livewire - who the f***s Livewire you may ask. Livewire is (in my opinion) a terribly underrated superman villain who

hasnt appeared in a comic in ages.

... So that was mine but whats yours?

#1 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Moth, Flamingo, Icicle II, Captain Boomerang, Arthur Light, and Killer Croc.

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11309 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Lex Luthor, Gorilla Grodd, Dr Polaris, Cheetah, Prometheus, and Deathstroke.

I think this would make for an amazing arc or two.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Deathstroke (Field Leader)
  • Deadshot (Waller Contact/thingy)
  • Black Spider
  • Chesire
  • Captain Boomerang
#4 Posted by OmegaAgent1 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Amanda Waller

Deadshot

Harley Quinn

Captain Boomerang

Diablo

King Shark

Bronze Tiger running recon, point, drag and backup without being a direct part of the team the shadow hunter.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

King Shark 

Captain Boomerang 

Deadshot 

Harley Quinn 

Parasite 

Cheetah

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Deadshot
  • Captain Boomerang
  • Dr. Light
  • Riddler
  • Black Manta
#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Problem with choosing your favorite characters for this team is that they probably won´t make it

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

• Deadshot
  • Captain Boomerang
  • Dr. Light
  • Riddler
  • Black Manta
#9 Posted by koolaidjd6 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

deadshot krocc riddler parasite harley quinn gorrila grodd

#10 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Manta is too much of a villain to be on the Suicide Squad.

#11 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, Quinn, Ragdoll (so missed), Riddler, and Catman.

#12 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with an eight member team much like the Suicide Squad from their first mission in Ostrander's run.

First, Deadshot has to be on the team because he keeps the body count high; Captain Boomerang for his black, comedic relief; Master Jailer as most likely to be killed first; Lynx as the martial artist bad-girl; Big Sir for his strength and child-like personality; a Warblade seeking redemption for N.O.W.H.E.R.E.'s Culling; Secret because she's the greatest misunderstood teen girl in comics; and Matches Malone...

#13 Posted by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: To be honest I didnt know that much about him before but have looked him up a bit and, yes your right :)

#14 Edited by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok new line up, people:

* Deadshot - Deadshot because he's been around for years and I cant imagine SS without him.

* Cheshire - I noticed 'Revamp' include her in his list. She is a strong character and would certainly be interesting.

* Talon ( Alton Carver ) - I thought a member of The Talons would be awsome. He appeared in Batman: the Dark Knight #9

* Bronze Tiger (rebooted) - Bring back an ol' classic to make the team more brilliant.

* Killer Croc - Every SS line up needs at least one giant monster. Since I hate King shark, crocs on the team.

* Livewire - who the f***s Livewire you may ask. Livewire is (in my opinion) a terribly underrated superman villain who

hasnt appeared in a comic in ages.

- -

Please reply and tell me what you think on my line up

#15 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mediumflyer7: Yeah... But a Talon would fit in nicely. I think the SSq consists mainly of Batvillains lol.

#16 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

• Deadshot
  • Captain Boomerang
  • Dr. Light
  • Riddler
  • Black Manta

Hey I was wondering why you think Riddler would be good on the team? He isn't really a fighter and the teams missions involve them having to fight and kill people and things in dangerous situations. He is most dangerous planing ahead and setting traps

#17 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueArrow: I'd go with Riddler or Calculator because it's always good to have a strategist around. Deathstroke would also work because he's been said to be the best Tactician on the planet but I felt like putting him there would be over kill

#18 Posted by RedRobin92 (238 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedRobin92: I like your line up. They don't consist of the usual line up and thats good

#20 Posted by HouseOroro (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane 
Cheetah 
Cheshire 
Killer Croc 
Vandal Savage 
Jason Todd 
Volcana 
 Ragdoll

#21 Posted by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@HouseOroro: So basically the Secret Six. I would rather they made a Secret Six #1 and put these in that team. but i do like the line up :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.