Who would be on your ideal Suicide Squad?

#1 Edited by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could form your own Suicide Squad, who would you assemble for it out of DC's various anti-heroes and villains?

For me, I've been thinking perhaps a mix of villains and anti-heroes to make things interesting....

1) Redhood AKA Jason Todd

2) Starfire

3) Arsenal

4) Killer Frost

5) King Shark

6) Deadshot

Now, here's a more villainous roster, I'd pick Redhood, Ravager, King Shark, Killer Frost, Copperhead, and Blackfire. I was tempted to add Deadshot, but do ya really need him when ya have Jason Todd in his stead?

What ya think?

#2 Edited by The_Tree (7076 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Boomerang, Red Hood, Killer Moth(Catmanize him), Icicle II.

#3 Posted by tiger26 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

deadshot harley quinn poison ivy rick flag bronze tiger bane

#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, Deathstroke, Jason Todd, Harley Quinn, Bronze Tiger and Captain Boomerang.

Also to be honess i wouldnt keep Deathstroke for long, change him for Poison Ivy

#5 Edited by Eyelash30 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Harold Stein (Commander), Amanda Waller (liason), Col. Rick Flagg (field commander).

Amygdala, Double Visions/ Shantay & Shanela Williams (Impulse Vol.1 #82), Manchester Black, Deadshot, Lady Vic, Count Vertigo, Stalnoivolk, Speed McGee, Puppeteer, Conduit, Multiplex, Anarky, Nicholas Scratch, Enchantress, Silver Swan, Gray Lady, Short Cut, Reaper/Judson Caspain, Blacksmith, and Strobe.

#6 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

-Captain Cold is my Squad leader. He took the Rogues from a laughing stock to a force to be reckoned with in the DC universe. His disciplinary style and emphasis on keeping his "family" together is what makes him such a capable boss, imo.

-Bronze Tiger is essential "Squad" to me, so he'd be on board...

-second that for Deadshot. However, I feel like he'd create some conflict with my chosen team leader due to the attitude he's shown thus far in the new Suicide Squad series, but I think he is equally able to follow, given he respects his superior enough.

-Manchester Black is a great character and (brief) former Squadder that fits well to me.

-Ragdoll/King Shark: grouped together because they're the perfect tag-team (given The Parademon stays deceased)

-Nightshade: always cool to read and adds some mystic-love to the team. Black Alice could be a welcome addition in her place as well, given enough time to become more experienced with her powers and less unpredictable.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Riddler, Capt. Boomerang, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Poison Ivy, Black Spider

#9 Edited by highaccuser (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Staples(Bronze Tiger, deadshot, flag, boomerang, nightshade)

Powerhouses: Metallo, Silver Banshee, Girder, Grood, Giganta

Stratagists: Riddler, Hush, Penguin, Blacksmith, Ra's al Ghul

Ranged fighters: Captain Cold, Firefly, Heat Wave, Killer frost, Trickster

Ranged powerhouses: Dr. Light, Weather Wizard, Dr. Polaris, Magenta, Abra Kadabra

Assasins: Lady shiva, Deathstroke, Merlin, Mirror Master, Plunder

Tech builders: Toyman, Mad hatter, Mr. Freeze, Prometheus, Pied Piper

Telepaths: Psimion, Dr. Psycho, Psycho pirate, Top, Phobia

Speedsters: Reverse Flash, Baroness Blitkreig, Inertia, Lady flash, savitar

Infiltrators: Clayface, Poision Ivy, Face, Nobody, Hugo Strange

Why shouldn't the squad make use of all its resources? Members won't be restricted to one category if they can help in others. One thing I learned from from the ashes is the bigger, the better.

#10 Edited by longbowhunter (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wall (head of ops)

Bronze Tiger (field leader)

Moneyspider (tech/communication)

Clock King (tactician)

The Shade (covert ops)

Deadshot (marksman)

Shado (archer/martial arts expert)

Capt. Boomerang (wise ass)

Parasite (break glass in case of emergency)

#11 Posted by Deathstroke52 (242 posts) - - Show Bio

In no order:

1. Deadshot

2. Deathstroke

3. Arsenal

4. Black Mask

5. Red Hood (Jason Todd)

6. Heat Wave or Firefly

#12 Posted by Knightfall225 (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Deadshot ( leader)

2.Clayface

3.Ragdoll

4. poison ivy

5.mirror master

6. Red Hood

#13 Posted by CaptainTightpants12 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

The great thing with the Suicide Squad is that they should be awesome characters that don't get their due in the books they were originally spawned from while also knowing that if they're in the Suicide Squad, logistically, it would take them out of those books. So with that in mind, I think this would be my ideal Suicide Squad:

• Deathstroke, because he can't seem to keep his own solo title somehow.
  • Bane, because he should be more than just a villain-type.
  • Cheshire, because every team needs a bad ass woman on the roster.
  • Manchester Black, because he needs to come back in a big way.
  • King Shark, because he's kind of a staple of the Suicide Squad.
  • Ravager, because she shouldn't be subjected to these crappy Teen Titans.

I left off Harley Quinn because her new book is awesome and I wouldn't want her to only really appear in the pages of Suicide Squad (despite the fact that she's just roaming around free anyways since she shows up in the Batman books from time-to-time.) and I want to see James Gordon Jr become a proper villain, perhaps for Nightwing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.