Follow

Suicide Squad

Team » Suicide Squad appears in 774 issues.

A constantly changing black ops group composed primarily of incarcerated super-villains who perform black ops missions with a low chance of survival in exchange for the possibility of a shortened sentence. This "squad" was organized and put together by Amanda Waller. The official name is "Task Force X", it's nickname is the "Suicide Squad".

the new sucide squad?

Jor-el Zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Jor-el Zod

i think these are the new suicide squad. i saw the picture a while back but could never find it agian.here they are resurrection man, master jailer, atomic skull,calender man,phobia, red hood, dr. poison, and blood hound.

Does anyone have the full pic?
    chrisburgess99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By chrisburgess99

what issue did you find it in? I have been hoping for an actual squad ongoing since the Ostrander run canceled in the 80's.
    Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Nope. This is NOT the new Suicide Squad. I think this might have been a piece of promotional art for Wizard magazine.  

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@Icarusflies said:
    " Nope. This is NOT the new Suicide Squad. I think this might have been a piece of promotional art for Wizard magazine.   "
    Yes, this was when the Squad was going to appear in Checkmate and Wizard put up there pics for who they wanted. 

The art is by Tony Daniel btw. 
    I think still have this issue
    Mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Mach

the new sucide squad ? I'm a big Fan of Task force -X aka sucide squad, so is Gale Simmon writing it Orstander ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.