the new sucide squad?

#1 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio

i think these are the new suicide squad. i saw the picture a while back but could never find it agian.here they are resurrection man, master jailer, atomic skull,calender man,phobia, red hood, dr. poison, and blood hound.

Does anyone have the full pic?
#2 Posted by chrisburgess99 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

what issue did you find it in? I have been hoping for an actual squad ongoing since the Ostrander run canceled in the 80's.
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12246 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. This is NOT the new Suicide Squad. I think this might have been a piece of promotional art for Wizard magazine.  

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19709 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" Nope. This is NOT the new Suicide Squad. I think this might have been a piece of promotional art for Wizard magazine.   "
Yes, this was when the Squad was going to appear in Checkmate and Wizard put up there pics for who they wanted. 

The art is by Tony Daniel btw. 
I think still have this issue
#5 Posted by Mach (171 posts) - - Show Bio

the new sucide squad ? I'm a big Fan of Task force -X aka sucide squad, so is Gale Simmon writing it Orstander ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.