Follow

Suicide Squad

Team » Suicide Squad appears in 774 issues.

A constantly changing black ops group composed primarily of incarcerated super-villains who perform black ops missions with a low chance of survival in exchange for the possibility of a shortened sentence. This "squad" was organized and put together by Amanda Waller. The official name is "Task Force X", it's nickname is the "Suicide Squad".

Suicide Squad on Smallville

chrisburgess99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By chrisburgess99

Rick Flagg, Deadshot, and Plastique have appeared on Smallville and have started the team.  Would Bronze Tiger or Count Vertigo work as core members? Count Vertigo

is in Green Arrow's rogues gallery?

Comic Vine who do you think should make an appearance with the Suicide Squad before Smallville finishes it's Swan Song?

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By batman_is_god

I never got to see Deadshot in Smallville. Was he cool? 

Yeah, you would need count vertigo, but seeing as this is the last season I don't think anyone should get their hopes up for the Suicide Squad
    LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LightBright
    @batman_is_god said:
    " I never got to see Deadshot in Smallville. Was he cool? "
    Not as cool as he could have been. His accent on the show kind of took away from his badassness IMO. :/
    Pretty much looked like this. 
    Pretty much looked like this. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.