Follow

Suicide Squad

Team » Suicide Squad appears in 774 issues.

A constantly changing black ops group composed primarily of incarcerated super-villains who perform black ops missions with a low chance of survival in exchange for the possibility of a shortened sentence. This "squad" was organized and put together by Amanda Waller. The official name is "Task Force X", it's nickname is the "Suicide Squad".

How is the new issues of Suicide Squad?

JoEy9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JoEy9090

Me being a huge fan of Harley Quinn, when I saw the cover of the first issue of Suicide Squad I had to read it. So, I picked up the original Suicide Squad comics and I loved them. I still on volume 1 right now, but I can tell it's amazing. I fell in love with every character and loved every minute of it. So, me being extremely hyped to read the new issues I looked at some reviews of them. The reviews were mixed. I also heard that Harley Quinn was completely ruined. No one wants to hear that, one of my all time favorite comic book characters, even characters in general, is ruined. So, I want to ask all of you, What do you think of the new issues of Suicide Squad and Is Harley Quinn really ruined?

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EnSabahNurX

I feelings on harley are mixed, I was a huge fan of hers since her btas appearance but the new harley seems weird.

She is kind of a tramp both in costume and relationship BUT she is also more badass if you get up to the more recent issue, so I'm torn. Her personality is also a little darker and more unstable so I'm going to stick it out a bit longer because I'm not hating harley but I'm not completely sold on her yet either. But her obsession with Mr. J is still intact, if they make her less of i slut then i can deal with her costume considering she is now more kickbutt and seems to be more of a threat.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

@JoEy9090: nope, she's AAAAAALLLLLLL joker in SS. One mention of him and she goes WHACKO.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@JoEy9090: I'm hoping it's just because she wants to know if the joker is really dead or not so she plans to go find out for herself but she will probably need another epiphany to get over him

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SiycoBat

To be honest, Harley acts the same as she's always been. She's just more unstable and more badass now. I think people who are saying that she's ruined, is overacting and being a drama queen. As far as the outfit goes, her outfit finally matches her personality. If you look at Harley in the comics before the Joker came into her life, she was quite the bimbo. Sleeping with her teacher to graduate and get internship in Arkham while being in a relationship with her late bf, Guy Kopski. Not to mention the choice of outfits she wore outside her costume too. I mean don't get me wrong, the Mad Love story was great but that story didn't really tell enough about her history before Arkham, I thought her comic series added to that background.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Kairan1979
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Magian

Been meaning to check that book and just wanted to know if it is any good. It seemed interesting from some scans I saw.

OmegaAgent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaAgent1

the Squad is a great book, if you get a chance check it out.

gettogaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gettogaara

Now that it's 12 issues later, how would you guys say it is? I read the first volume and it was pretty fun but looking at reviews of the more recent issues suggests there was a big drop in quality.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.