Follow

Suicide Squad

Team » Suicide Squad appears in 774 issues.

A constantly changing black ops group composed primarily of incarcerated super-villains who perform black ops missions with a low chance of survival in exchange for the possibility of a shortened sentence. This "squad" was organized and put together by Amanda Waller. The official name is "Task Force X", it's nickname is the "Suicide Squad".

DCnU team

hpwaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By hpwaz

Newsarama has announced that when the DC Universe is relaunched/rebooted/whatever you call it, the Suicide Squad will be a new team with a new book. 
    "Harley Quinn! Deadshot! King Shark! They’re a team of death-row super villains recruited by the government to take on missions so dangerous – they’re sheer suicide! Who will be the first to crack under the pressure? Find out in SUICIDE SQUAD #1, written by Adam Glass (FLASHPOINT: LEGION OF DOOM) with art by Marco Rudy (THE SHIELD)." 

No Caption Provided
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DMC

yeah  I saw this over on Newsarama. Not too sure about Harly's new look and I fear to image what they've done to her character. The "vibe" i'm getting from this pic is a similarity to Thorn (though not nearly as sexy)

hpwaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hpwaz

And look at what they did to King Shark. He looks like a cartoon character!!
    hpwaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hpwaz
    @Adnan said:

@hpwaz: Agreed. Look at him though, he looks so happy. I think he might just be high or something though.

.....and Deadshot is just a robot now.
    tiger26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By tiger26

OK WHERE THE NUTS IS BRONZE TIGER AT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.