Why I hate El Diablo in SUICIDE SQUAD (rant continued)

Posted by gnashingrabbi (9 posts) - - Show Bio

being preachy in a jail riot.... will NEVER get you far... duh much??

update: just finished the issue, idc that El Diablo ended up bein the one to save everyone... he's still annoying.

#1 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, there could be a chance that he'll be killed off or taken out of the book since he's a sleeper agent. So there could be hope for you.

#2 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like new 52 suicide squad at all. The art work is an eye sore.

#3 Posted by gnashingrabbi (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@SiycoBat: thnx for the heads up, one can only hope!

#4 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

el diablo sounds like one of those characters in anime.You know, the main character who confronts their rival and talk about human nature.They start being preachy and annoying.

#5 Posted by Argantyr (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I've hated everything about New-52 bullshit, but this takes the cake.

You guys know that El Diablo used to be a badass anti-hero, who had no problems killing villains much like Vigilante, this is just a classic case of 'Writer don't give a flying fuck and will drag a character in the mud because he lacks the talent to write for certain characters'.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.