dr_x's Suicide Squad #4 - Bad Company review

Bad Company

Suicide Squad#4-Bad Company:well TB's we are at Suicide Squad#4-Bad Company or as I like to call it "The Boys are back in town." because this some the feel of old school Suicide Squad/Task Force-x with a lot of no hold bar action . This is a really go read. Season Greetings Dr. X

Other reviews for Suicide Squad #4 - Bad Company

Consider me very focused right now 0

After four issues, the new version of the Suicide Squad wraps up the first story arc in this issue.  It was a bit of an effort to get here, but this is an entertaining enough issue.  By the time that Captain Boomerang showed up at the end of the previous issue it seemed as if things were heading downhill in this series, but he ends up being used here pretty well, facing off with Deadshot about how to handle the mission.  The team is still interested in getting the information they need about the...