User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.25 stars 2.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Just Commit Suicide Already 0

I really, really don't like Henrik Jonsson's artwork. It's rushed and messy and simplistic, and just.... ugh. Harley at least doesn't look as much like a transvestite in this issue as she did in other recent issues, but he makes up for that by frequently failing to draw backgrounds. That, and Red Orchid is a complete and utter visual mess of a character. Her weird spiky shoulders look awful, but not nearly as awful as her damn disturbing eyes that look like a middle schooler drew them. And how u...

Suicide Squad #18 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 4/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...