dr_x's Suicide Squad #1 - Kicked in the Teeth review

Suicide Squad #1 - Kicked in the Teeth

Suicide Squad #1 - Kicked in the Teeth: Well TBs  and  hard core Suicide Squad fans I've just finish reading  this issue , and must say that  this  is  good read it's not  like John Ostrander ( of which I have all of his Suicide Squad) or  Gail Simmone , but no the less  it has same feeling  of being  like The Dirty Dozen and the television series Mission: Impossible mix all together , so it's just like  one big covert syp vs spy actoin  pac read , so my hats is  to Adam Glass and his efforts ( keep up with the good work .) So in closing I give this 4.5 out of 5 .

Drx

Other reviews for Suicide Squad #1 - Kicked in the Teeth

"Ha! Ha! Meat! Meat! Meat!" 0

Synopsis   The Suicide Squad, captured and tortured have to hold out, but will any of them break? The Good   I'm going to go ahead and say this, I've been looking forward to this book for a while now - Harley Quinn, Deadshot and King Shark on the same team? Yes please.   From the first page where rats are biting at Deadshot's exposed chest, I am glad to say this feels like a Suicide Squad book. These people aren't nice, and even though they have been brought low they still have the callous ego t...