Autism Child battles Animal Rights Villain

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RedMeatEater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you imaging a comic book about how this Autism Child is forgotten by his SuperVegan Animal Rights Dad. How he has to go through life knowing that his own dad protests tests that involve animals that may find a cure for autism or improve his son's quality of life. What kind of villain places the animal's life above the quality of life for his own son. Stu Chaifetz - Animal Rights Activist first, dad of autism child second (from his own myspace).
Post Edited:2007-12-26 08:57:05
Post Edited:2007-12-26 08:57:59

#2 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm"

yeah i dont get it either.

i know what he is trying to say just dont know what his point is or what it has to do with Stuart Chaifetz.

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure either

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

K but what does this have to do with comics and Stuart Chaifetz the artist?

#6 Posted by RedMeatEater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Stuart Chaifetz is that villianous Animal Rights Dad that puts animals ahead of his Autism Child.

He is known as Screwie Stuie in NJ. He runs a Political Action Committee and collect a salary for his "services". He wants to make all people vegans as eating animals is cruel. Whenever he speaks out for his autism son, the real message he always slips in is about animals.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

kk but you sure this belongs on a comic discussion site and how do you know all of this?

#8 Posted by RedMeatEater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Stuart Chaifetz "the Artist" and Stuart Chaifetz the Animal Rights Activist is the same person. Don't like his motives in life. Just want to let everyone know what kind of person he is.

#9 Posted by RedMeatEater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to fish and strictly catch and release. He is very vocal about animals rights and wants to end all hunting AND fishing in NJ. Every hunter and angler knows Screwie Stuie. I've had email conversations with him and his ideas are scary.

No, it has nothing to do with comics, but anytime I can make his life miserable, I find it entertaining.

Do you eat meat? If you do and live in NJ, he wants to stop you! He wants to end all animal suffering including animals used for human consumption (a statement on one of his websites).

#10 Posted by Stu Chaifetz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

HI all,

I found this by accident, but I'm glad I did.

I don't know who this guy is that's attacking me, but clearly he has some serious and deep emotional problems.

I am indeed a comic book artist, a vegan, and an activist for both animals and special needs children.

In my view, it's just cowardly to attack someone (and their child) without even letting that person know. There is no honor or dignity in what he's done. It's just a sad statement about how low some people will get.

If you want to know more about me and what I do, feel free to check out my websites:

http://www.honorandnonviolence.com/

http://www.protectnjanimals.com/Welcome.html

http://www.cherryhillsea.com/

And remember that a true hero always protects the weak from the oppression and violence of the strong.

Sincerely,

Stu Chaifetz

#11 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Deer kill more people then people kill deer. Just pointing that out.

#12 Posted by Sadie Matthews (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Deer kill more people then people kill deer. Just pointing that out."

WHAT!? How do deer kill people?

#13 Posted by Sadie Matthews (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Stu Chaifetz says:

"HI all, I found this by accident, but I'm glad I did. I don't know who this guy is that's attacking me, but clearly he has some serious and deep emotional problems. I am indeed a comic book artist, a vegan, and an activist for both animals and special needs children. In my view, it's just cowardly to attack someone (and their child) without even letting that person know. There is no honor or dignity in what he's done. It's just a sad statement about how low some people will get. If you want to know more about me and what I do, feel free to check out my websites: http://www.honorandnonviolence.com/ http://www.protectnjanimals.com/Welcome.html http://www.cherryhillsea.com/ And remember that a true hero always protects the weak from the oppression and violence of the strong. Sincerely, Stu Chaifetz"

WTF!?

#14 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadie Matthews says:

"Gambler says:

WHAT!? How do deer kill people?"

Car accidents.

#15 Posted by Sadie Matthews (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Sadie Matthews says:
"Gambler says:
Car accidents."

That's what my mom used to say, but it was the deer's home before man put roads in the middle of it :P

#16 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadie Matthews says:

"Gambler says:
"Sadie Matthews says:
"Gambler says:
Car accidents."

That's what my mom used to say, but it was the deer's home before man put roads in the middle of it :P"

Manifest destiny :P

#17 Posted by Sadie Matthews (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by Sadie Matthews (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Sadie Matthews says:
"Gambler says:
"Sadie Matthews says:
"Gambler says:
Car accidents."
That's what my mom used to say, but it was the deer's home before man put roads in the middle of it :P"
Manifest destiny :P"

America is on crack :P

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know what's goin on in here.

#20 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Redmeateater, your comic doesn't have enough optic blasts to really work.

And, Screwy Stuey, sorry to see some guy going internet crazy on you, but it's a regular occurance here out in cyberspace. But is there any merit to what Redmeateater is saying, like about how you wanna end the consumption of all meat and stuff? He's probably exagerating, but I wanna hear it from the horse's mouth.

#21 Posted by RedMeatEater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on Stuie, answer the question. Do you or your organization accept any eating of meat or using products made from animals?

I know you're agains certain techniques, so don't avoid the question by mentioning those methods you consider cruel. If you do, the next question would be which techniques do you endorse? Which are acceptable to you?

Who's the coward now?

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Stares

Right......uh.....okay.....

#23 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

God bless America. I'm liking this guy more and more, kind of like the oil rig workers "liked" having Joe Dirt around.

#24 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

times like this you have to ask your self "what would walt disney do?"

#25 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"times like this you have to ask your self "what would walt disney do?""

Build a theme park about "Autism Child battle Animal Rights Villain".

#26 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"times like this you have to ask your self "what would walt disney do?""

Create some stereotypical and borderline racist characters?

#27 Posted by RedMeatEater (10 posts) - - Show Bio

RedMeatEater says:

"Come on Stuie, answer the question. Do you or your organization accept any eating of meat or using products made from animals? I know you're agains certain techniques, so don't avoid the question by mentioning those methods you consider cruel. If you do, the next question would be which techniques do you endorse? Which are acceptable to you? Who's the coward now?"

I doubt Screwy Stuie will answer these questions. He has avoided answering them in the past.

Ity's all about the money. He collect a salary for running the Animal Protection PAC. Another animal right site sell "bear-proof" garbage cans, guess what their main concern is? You're right, save the bears, learn to live with them instead of killing them and don't forget to buy your bear-proof garbage can. Meanwhile, bears are breaking into houses, killing farm animals (not just chicken, but horses!), and dragging children out of their sleeping bags in campgrounds. Stuie lives in an area where there are no bears, so that makes him an expert on bears.

#28 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the strangest thread of all time.

#29 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" This is the strangest thread of all time. "
yeah. it's ancient. then it got bumped by a guy trying to give out loans.
#30 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire-brand said:
" @Dane said:
" This is the strangest thread of all time. "
yeah. it's ancient. then it got bumped by a guy trying to give out loans. "
rofl. "SuperVegan Animal Rights Dad" sounds just lovely.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.