Follow

Stryfe

Character » Stryfe appears in 558 issues.

A clone of Cable created by the Askani and raised by Apocalypse, Stryfe is the founder of Mutant Liberation Front and the creator of the Legacy Virus.

Way to short lived

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hulkbuster

As the title says Stryfe was short lived. He was dubbed to be even more powerful then Cable was but ended up being killed in a bizare way. Which didnt really add up seeing as he was suppose to be stronger then Cable. So my point is that he could have been utlized alot more then he was

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I didn't really care to much for that arc (personally) I've never been a big fan of Cable let alone a clone Cable. But Stryfe did kick Apoc's ass, and brought forth the whole Legacy Virus thing. Meh

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Apparition

i didnt like him or cable, so it didnt bother me any. and yes i hate clones.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Korg

Damn straight. He was a character with amazing potential. He took out Professor X, outsmarted/outfought/masterminded the defeat of The X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force, Apocalypse, The Dark Riders and Sinister. He got Sinister REAL bad. Sinister HAD Scott AND Jean, his two favorite genetic guinea pigs, and he handed them over to Stryfe in return for...the Legacy Virus. S-T-R-Y-F-E, that's how you spell bad ass. I think they took him out of the game because 1) He was a clone and everyone hates clones. 2) He was just too powerful.

Grendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Grendel

His resurrection was handled horribly. No explanation was ever given and he acted out of character and completely weakened. I'm surprised he wasn't outed as a Skrull (Like he was in X-men: The End)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Erik
    Korg said:
    "

Damn straight. He was a character with amazing potential. He took out Professor X, outsmarted/outfought/masterminded the defeat of The X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force, Apocalypse, The Dark Riders and Sinister. He got Sinister REAL bad. Sinister HAD Scott AND Jean, his two favorite genetic guinea pigs, and he handed them over to Stryfe in return for...the Legacy Virus. S-T-R-Y-F-E, that's how you spell bad ass. I think they took him out of the game because 1) He was a clone and everyone hates clones. 2) He was just too powerful.

"
    Agreed. He was a$$ kickin' good.
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was just to powerful....lmao

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.