Follow

Stryfe

Character » Stryfe appears in 560 issues.

A clone of Cable created by the Askani and raised by Apocalypse, Stryfe is the founder of Mutant Liberation Front and the creator of the Legacy Virus.

Stryfe's Power

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Primarch

Hey folks, I've been thinking about taking up Stryfe on an RP site, but I'm not hugely familiar with how he uses his abilities, and just how powerful he is. So do you good peeps have some scans of him doing his thing?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cracks
    @Primarch: Stryfe ripped Deadpool in half in Messiah War, defeated both Jean Grey and Cyclops, and is quite powerful.      Telepathy and telekinesis.         %Pr
    cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cracks
    @Primarch: He is powerful, but with regards to telepathy lacks the skill to wield it properly.  My opinion though.  I would love to see him fight his brother .
    Redalert_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Redalert_27

What I never understood about Stryfe is how his power has not burnt out his body. X-Man supposedly had this problem although he has recently returned in Dark X-Men and it has been explained that the T-O Virus solved this problem for Cable has he could not use all his power because he had to use most of of it to keep the virus from spreading.

CaliComicFeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaliComicFeen
    @Redalert_27 said:
    "What I never understood about Stryfe is how his power has not burnt out his body. X-Man supposedly had this problem although he has recently returned in Dark X-Men and it has been explained that the T-O Virus solved this problem for Cable has he could not use all his power because he had to use most of of it to keep the virus from spreading. "

Stryfe dosent burn out becouse he has master control of his powers thru age and pure skill, X-man is still young and hasnt.
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Koays  Online

Stryfe has no power.....his best feat is dismantling a 20ft tower when he was supposedly rage amped. 60s Jean has better feats then that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.