I have a bad feeling

#1 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

That guido will die during second coming.
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't count on it :)

#3 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling that he won't even appear in Second Coming

#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a feelin that tonights gonna be a good night that tonights gonna be a good good night. I got my money lets spend it up (spend it up) got my drink (movaltoff lahiem) cause I got a feelin tonights gonna be a good good night

#5 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

well, x-factor is a tie-in, and he is not prominate in the x-verse and could be killed without much heartbreak. plus it has tio do with what layla said
#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24736 posts) - - Show Bio

i love guido id be upset if he died
#7 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
"i love guido id be upset if he died "

i do to, but i think we are in the minority
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama said:
" @joshmightbe said:
i do to, but i think we are in the minority "
Count me in
#9 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @jordama said:
" @joshmightbe said:
i do to, but i think we are in the minority "
Count me in "

we probably all do to some extenct like the character, we just so happend to be in his forum, but all the people that just see him as a minor character wont care if they kill him off
#10 Posted by Truex (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that X-Factor is going to part of the main story so I hope that means Marvel won't force PAD to kill anyone

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Truex said:
"I don't think that X-Factor is going to part of the main story so I hope that means Marvel won't force PAD to kill anyone "

Yup.  It's only a tie-in, so I doubt that PAD will do anythign as landmark as killing off one of his best characters.  he didn't have to bring Guido back in, but he's stuck with the character... so I think he'll have more plans for him :)
#12 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

But now that we know that Layla Miller was told the future, and that she never knew anything about Strong guy mean that hs wasn't present in the future?
#13 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a tad Tardy but

Peter David on X-Factor's involvement with Second Coming:

"Even though Madrox and X-Factor aren't involving themselves in what the X-Men have to deal with, nevertheless they have people who are out to get them simply because they're mutants. This development allows us to acknowledge what's going on in Second Coming without it seeming wedged into the book."

#14 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. for what im understanding every character is going to die in Necrosha, then come back to life and die again in Second Coming.

#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a bad feeling that the revival is going to mess him up (it was hinted in #224.1).

#16 Posted by funkyfiction (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

I have a bad feeling that the revival is going to mess him up (it was hinted in #224.1).

I'm certian of it too, I wonder how long it will take before Layla tells someone that she brought him back from the dead. it's a pretty heavy secret to go around with especially knowing what it does to you.

#17 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

What exactly does it mean for him? Any ideas?

The only thing my mind keeps coming back to is the one missing member of X-Factor who just happens to have the powers of a death Goddess. I suspect Darwin's eventual return will be connected to Guido's current 'condition'.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.