Stormwatch Respect Thread:

#1 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
I really wish they put the comic back to it's classic format. I thought the idea of a U.N sanction team was great. I believe this team was the best in the Wildstorm U. Even their name was cool.

Team Leader
caption
caption
caption

caption
caption
caption

As Weatherman

And put back ex-members:

caption
caption

No other team in Wildstorm could stand against them!
#2 Posted by Handcannon (544 posts) - - Show Bio

The Authority ? 

My fave is Winter 

#3 Edited by micahparadise (480 posts) - - Show Bio

with the exception of union, Stormwatch was my favorite image title when it came out. Battalion and winter were my favorites!

#4 Edited by micahparadise (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i forgot i liked fuji and backlash too.

.I thought Stormwatch , at least the first 9 issues were well written and that they were an mazing team, powerset wise as well as visually. Fuji's appearance was different than any one ive seen (2 fingers no toes), Battalian was a black male telepath/ telekinetic who telepathically concealed his battle scars, Backlash was a supercool trainer with energy whips and DIVA was just DIVA! wow! I prefer hellstrikes first outfit and never liked cannon.

And how could we forget stormwatch prime: Sunburst, Nautika and Flashpoint (He had a better version of Cyclops powers!)

im reminiscing of the first stormwatch comic i got and i loved it! BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL STORMWATCH!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.