Follow

Stormwatch

Team » Stormwatch appears in 310 issues.

Wildstorm Universe's Stormwatch was a United Nations-sponsored superhero organization controlled by the Weatherman. The New 52 DC Universe's Stormwatch is an ancient clandestine society that has been defending the Earth from the otherworldly threats for centuries.

Stormwatch Respect Thread:

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius
    I really wish they put the comic back to it's classic format. I thought the idea of a U.N sanction team was great. I believe this team was the best in the Wildstorm U.Even their name was cool.

Team Leader
    Team Leader
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

As Weatherman
    As Weatherman

And put back ex-members:

caption
    caption
    caption
    caption

No other team in Wildstorm could stand against them!
    Handcannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Handcannon

The Authority ? 

My fave is Winter 

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By micahparadise

with the exception of union, Stormwatch was my favorite image title when it came out. Battalion and winter were my favorites!

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By micahparadise

Oh i forgot i liked fuji and backlash too.

.I thought Stormwatch , at least the first 9 issues were well written and that they were an mazing team, powerset wise as well as visually. Fuji's appearance was different than any one ive seen (2 fingers no toes), Battalian was a black male telepath/ telekinetic who telepathically concealed his battle scars, Backlash was a supercool trainer with energy whips and DIVA was just DIVA! wow! I prefer hellstrikes first outfit and never liked cannon.

And how could we forget stormwatch prime: Sunburst, Nautika and Flashpoint (He had a better version of Cyclops powers!)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

im reminiscing of the first stormwatch comic i got and i loved it! BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL STORMWATCH!!!!!

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at this thread I really do miss the original lineup and them being a u.n. Sanctioned team sigh

Corradus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta ask a kinda weird question. On the uniforms of most of the 90s SW characters you often see a symbol consisting of a circle of some sort with a line - normally one that crosses the chest - attached to the circle.

Does anybody know what that stood for?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.