Red Lanterns 10...Best Issue of the Crappy Stormwatch

Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite continuing to have all the problems that Stormwatch has been suffering from in almost every issue, two pages made me glad I read this. Here they are:

Midnighter 2. Red Lanterns 0.

#1 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

Even better than Jenkins' run? :p
BB

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

"I've just punched a cat" might be the best line this entire week.

Staff
#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

ComicVine buys adspace now? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around...

#4 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF!

How could they do this to Dex-Starr! He is the best thing that ever happened to the GL franchise and they humiliate him like that! I will never pick up this book again

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

(Because normal font wasn't enough to express my laughter.)

#6 Edited by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter, why are you so awesome?

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Even better than Jenkins' run? :p
BB

@Buckshot said:

Despite continuing to have all the problems that Stormwatch has been suffering from in almost every issue, two pages made me glad I read this. Here they are:

Midnighter 2. Red Lanterns 0.

#8 Posted by RayeGunn (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, this page was funny. however, I'm not sure it makes up for the rest of the pages :p I mean, at one point Apollo actually said: “Maximum solar power! Some of us don’t need a bad temper to be hot!” … SERIOUSLY? >.< after reading Stormwatch and seeing his ideals clash with that of Stormwatch, I'm hoping he leaves the team, I really am. Maybe he will land on a book with a writer that does it right. Midnighter can come, too. :p

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@RayeGunn: I said I was glad I read it because of those pages, not that they made up for anything. I want to wash my hands of all this stormwatch stuff, but I can't just walk away. I don't know why these characters are written this way. Who else in comics right now talks like EVERYONE on this team apparently does?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.