Follow

Stormwatch

Team » Stormwatch appears in 310 issues.

Wildstorm Universe's Stormwatch was a United Nations-sponsored superhero organization controlled by the Weatherman. The New 52 DC Universe's Stormwatch is an ancient clandestine society that has been defending the Earth from the otherworldly threats for centuries.

DCnU Series Discussion Thread

• 49 results
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#51  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

bump

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By BOPFAN#3

@Orttodrog: Stormwatch is one of my favorite comics of the New 52. I had never read anything with these characters before the New 52, but I'm glad I've found them now. I also like that the writer is focusing on the characters rather then dumb action scenes. I'm really interested in these characters interplay and excited where the series goes. Anyone who's a fan of the old comics who could recommend a few? I'm usually a TPB waiter so if you could give a good series that's collected would be nice. I'm really interested in Midnighter and Apollo's relationship, its interesting to see gay characters in comics where their relationship is shown developing rather then oh they're both gay so obviously they're dating, we don't need to explain anything.....Young Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.